Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello as a new member

m_feng
July 26th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Hi there,
I am so happy to find this website. It is full of useful info. I found this site by searching for an outdoor play area for my lovely Leonberger just last night. Beside, I listened to the Pet podcast and got very good insight about animal care. Love it. Thanks. You guys are doing a good job for animal welfare.

LavenderRott
July 26th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the Forum!!

Leonbergers are not very common. Please - tells us more about your lovely dog and hurry up and figure out how to post pictures so we can see!!:D

Lukka'sma
July 26th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see pictures of your pooch.

hazelrunpack
July 26th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hi, m feng! Welcome to the board!

We definitely need to see pictures of your Leonberger! :cloud9: We thrive on pics, you know--you wouldn't deprive us of a Leonberger, would you? :eek: Oh, that would be just too cruel! http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif

:D

Looking forward to seeing you in the forums. :thumbs up

happycats
July 26th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Welcome !!:)

m_feng
July 27th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I tried to attache my Leo picture but it failed. First, I clicked manage attachment, then I clicked browse, I choosed a picture from my computer, open file, clicked uploaded. But I saw a message on top of the dialogue box that error, attachment failed upload. So what am I suppose to do. Help. Thanks again.

m_feng
July 28th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see pictures of your pooch.

I follow the steps beginning from "manage attachment". When I checked the old message, I found a topic of how to download a picture. May be my picture needs to edit the size. Well, I will figure it out soon.

Many years ago, I lived in London Ontario for a short period. Perhaps, I know you. I took a dog grooming course there and know that many dog lovers live in this town. Anyway, I am glad to become a member of this site. The discussion group is full of passion, I learn a lot.

Frenchy
July 28th, 2007, 10:32 AM
I follow the steps beginning from "manage attachment". When I checked the old message, I found a topic of how to download a picture. May be my picture needs to edit the size. Well, I will figure it out soon.

If you click on manage attachment and choose your pic , it will tell you if it's too big (over 100 kb) I use photofiltre to downsize them, Sorry my english is not good enough to explain it step by step :p