Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Random acts of the Hazel Run Pack -- videos

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2007, 08:54 PM
I had a decent enough connection this afternoon to upload a few random videos of the Hazel Run Pack. No particular order--I just did as many as I could in the time allotted before the connection went kaflooey again. :o

First off, an old one from a snow day earlier this year. It's very short but sort of noisy:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=825407

Next up, some play videos. The chase scene also comes with lots of barking so if you have a dog that went gaga over your computer barking during that last video, you may want to turn your speakers off this time. (Also, if you hate nasal laughter, turning the speakers off might be a good idea, as well--hazel has a really annoying nasal chuckle! :warped:)

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=840811

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=841069

And finally, a couple of recent ones of Brier in the house. In the first one, he's helping madame hazel do the vacuuming. His help is one of the main reasons our hairball surplus has grown since the Esquire arrived :D:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=825345

And the second is a very short clip of the Esquire at rest...very peaceful...

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=840934

Sad to say, though, that the soft flapping noise that accompanies the resting setter was not picked up by the mike! :sad:

:laughing:

wdawson
July 25th, 2007, 09:22 PM
those vids are great...i love the puffy sleep gowls......and the first vid is greatt the playfull barking is great....good stuff hazel.

mummummum
July 25th, 2007, 09:23 PM
What a whirlwind tour of craziness THAT was ~ I'd be snickering too !

And I love the little snoozery cheek puffing. Declan does that when he's very, very blissed out with the lovin's as well as when when he's sleeping.

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Setters seem to have that puffy cheek thing a lot...must be the size of the lips or something... :D

The heat has taken a bit of the chaos out of the backyard this week (well, except for the squirrel in the garden incident this afternoon, anyway). I'm looking forward to some cooler weather to liven them up again... :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2007, 09:31 PM
those vids are great...i love the puffy sleep gowls......and the first vid is greatt the playfull barking is great....good stuff hazel.

It's why I always come prepared with ear plugs! :thumbs up :crazy:

wdawson
July 25th, 2007, 09:51 PM
It's why I always come prepared with ear plugs! :thumbs up :crazy:

ah where i live the people next doorn need them.:laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2007, 09:57 PM
ah where i live the people next doorn need them.:laughing:

Luckily, we have no nearby neighbors who are not family. :D So no one complains...leastwise, not to my face! :laughing:

Dracko
July 25th, 2007, 10:20 PM
If I was walking by your yard and saw all your dogs outside playing I wouldn't be able to pull myself away. :lovestruck:

rainbow
July 26th, 2007, 01:02 AM
I loved the play videos :cloud9: ...... it's awesome to watch doggies having such a good time. :thumbs up

chico2
July 26th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Hazel,yesterday I was not able to get in to our Forum to answer anything,so I watched all your videos again,I am in absolute awe over those dogs..:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 26th, 2007, 09:03 AM
We do, on occasion, get people stopping out front to watch the dogs. Often, it's as they're on their way out the door on the deck. The mass motion will catch a driver's eye and they'll stop to ogle...he he...not sure if they think they're looking at :crazy: or at :cloud9:

So far, we've had no accidents out there when cars have stopped :fingerscr But we don't get much traffic usually.

The Pack is definitely a hoot to watch. :thumbs up That's why hazel's camera is smokin'...it's getting quite a workout! It needs a break to cool enough that hazel can touch it again without the asbestos gloves! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 26th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Hazel,yesterday I was not able to get in to our Forum to answer anything,so I watched all your videos again,I am in absolute awe over those dogs..:cloud9:

I was having trouble getting in, too, for a while yesterday. I thought it was just my connection. Not this time, eh? :p That's sort of a relief! :o

Dog Dancer
July 26th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Hazel - I love your threads and pics and videos. I don't get on much, but always have to look at the Pack. Brier has sure fit himself in nicely. Lucky Pack - Lucky Mr. & Mrs. Pack! I love the pics of the dogs on Mr.s lap - little lap for a big doggy.

hazelrunpack
July 26th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Hazel - I love your threads and pics and videos. I don't get on much, but always have to look at the Pack. Brier has sure fit himself in nicely. Lucky Pack - Lucky Mr. & Mrs. Pack! I love the pics of the dogs on Mr.s lap - little lap for a big doggy.

Actually, he's got kind of a big lap...and Cass is the smallest lap dog we've ever had! :laughing:

I'm glad you enjoy the threads...the dogs work very hard to give me the material that ends up in them. :dog: :thumbs up

TeriM
July 28th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Awesome videos, love that first one in the snow :cloud9: and Brier with the vacumn is hilarious :laughing: .

hazelrunpack
July 29th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Awesome videos, love that first one in the snow :cloud9: and Brier with the vacumn is hilarious :laughing: .

yeah, the munchkin has a bit of a problem with the vacuum...beyond his obvious regard for the noisy machine. Occasionally he'll throw in a displacement nip to the back of hazel's calf while she's vacuuming! :rolleyes: He's catching on, though...and getting used to the vacuum. He was disinterested enough today to actually sleep through the vacuuming with nary a bark or nip! :thumbs up Kinda sad, really, since he actually made vacuuming entertaining! :crazy:

Jim Hall
July 29th, 2007, 12:39 AM
My dear your videos are like a walk in the country for me
Thank You :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
July 29th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Jim--any time you need a "country fix" you just let me know and I'll see if I can drum up a thread for ya! :thumbs up :D

Smiley14
July 30th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Yay for Hazel's connection cooperating! LOL! Seeing the vids just shows how even more amazing and beautiful they are in motion! :lovestruck: I LOVE the chasing around the yard!!! That is too cute for words. The sleeping and vacuum reactions remind me of Petey! :laughing:

jiorji
July 30th, 2007, 01:47 AM
hahah ai love the Esquire sleeping. ANd Hazel...you have NEIGHBOURS??
i thought you lived..in a FOREST!! alone!! (ok that makes you sound like a psycho dog person..sorry )

great videos:D

JanM
July 30th, 2007, 02:25 AM
What great videos! Thank you for posting them... but I have a complaint - as soon as the play one started Amber flew out from her bed barking her little head off! Guess she wanted to get in on the action too :laughing:

Love the sleeping vid with the billows blowing too...

hazelrunpack
July 31st, 2007, 09:50 PM
hahah ai love the Esquire sleeping. ANd Hazel...you have NEIGHBOURS??

Yep...them thar neighbors is my in-laws...only house within a quarter mile or so, give or take the two cabins that reside out back behind the properties. :D

i thought you lived..in a FOREST!! alone!! (ok that makes you sound like a psycho dog person..sorry )

Sorry? For what? We are psycho dog people! muwahahaha :evil:

:laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 31st, 2007, 09:54 PM
... but I have a complaint - as soon as the play one started Amber flew out from her bed barking her little head off! Guess she wanted to get in on the action too :laughing:

hazel has a dark secret to reveal: She always turns off the speakers when she's working on videos because the Pack has the same reaction as Amber :eek: They recognize each other's barks on the tape, but not their own (you know how your voice sounds different to you than it does on tape?) and so they end up barking at themselves :dog: ...which sets off the rest of the Pack :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: ...and results in hazel's ears ringing for days.... :eek:

So she always turns off the speakers... :o

(She also has a huge package of ear plugs! :laughing:)

hazelrunpack
July 31st, 2007, 09:55 PM
Yay for Hazel's connection cooperating! LOL! Seeing the vids just shows how even more amazing and beautiful they are in motion! :lovestruck: I LOVE the chasing around the yard!!! That is too cute for words. The sleeping and vacuum reactions remind me of Petey! :laughing:

Thanks, Smiley...so when do we get videos of Petey and Belle? Or did you post some already? I haven't had a chance to look yet, tonight! :fingerscr

hazelrunpack
July 31st, 2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks, Smiley...so when do we get videos of Petey and Belle? Or did you post some already? I haven't had a chance to look yet, tonight! :fingerscr

Sigh...wait...what am I thinking! I can't even see my videos once I upload them... :frown: Never mind... :cry:

luckypenny
August 13th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Ok, it's taking me a little while to catch up. Hazelrunpack, awesome videos. We need to see more! I wish I could just plant a great big kiss on Briers flapping cheeks :sad: :D . What a sleeping sweetie!

So, when are the next videos gonna be posted???

hazelrunpack
August 14th, 2007, 09:38 PM
I've got another 2 or 3 ready to upload...but I'm having a :evil: of a time trying to keep the connection long enough to do it. The next series will be "Tricolors just wanna have fun" because the 4 tricolors have been very entertaining lately :D --but on a good day, I'm still lucky to be able to upload one and usually I can't upload any! :frustrated: One of the clips is 12.4 M in size--it uploaded til about 11.5 M and the the connection died! :yell:

But eventually :fingerscr :pray:

luckypenny
August 14th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Yippee, oh, I can't wait :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
August 14th, 2007, 11:00 PM
OOOOhhhhhhhhh new Tri-color vids I can't wait!!!!! More Lil Belle More Lil Belle

http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/1.gif http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/1.gif <<---me & Duffy can't wait

hazelrunpack
August 14th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Sheesh! :rolleyes: Lil Belle is gonna get an even bigger head! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
August 14th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Well she is a Royal Princess, so she just has to have adoring subjects http://bestsmileys.com/bowing/2.gif :D

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2007, 08:58 PM
:sorry: I know this is an old thread but now that I can download videos .... I think I just watched all 42 of them :laughing: omg I want to move in with Hazel,hubby and the pack :p I love how Grace got her frisbee stolen but jump right on the Kong :D I love them all , great videos ! :thumbs up

Nelly was growling and barking everytime she heard the pack bark :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 22nd, 2007, 09:34 PM
The Pack has reserved you an honorary spot on the couch if you ever come to visit. :dog: hazel wants to know how come you get such a rare privilege--they never save hazel a spot--they take hers, as a matter of fact, and then she has to find somewhere else to sit! :laughing:

Glad you enjoyed the videos. :thumbs up Maybe some day I'll have a fast enough connection to see them for myself. :p

krdahmer
November 22nd, 2007, 09:40 PM
Wow that is a house with lots of action!!! Those dogs look so happy!!:lovestruck: And that Esquire with the old man snorey cheek... too cute!!!:laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 22nd, 2007, 09:48 PM
Wow that is a house with lots of action!!! Those dogs look so happy!!:lovestruck: And that Esquire with the old man snorey cheek... too cute!!!:laughing:

Thanks!

We try to keep them happy. :fingerscr I hope they are... With Grace, there's no doubt with her happy tail, and the original 6-pack seem pretty content. I wonder about Esquire Brier still sometimes, though--poor dear is still so needy. But I think slowly he's coming around to the fact that he's here to stay and that we always come back. :dog:

And these aren't even the liveliest action videos I have... When Ember and Cole were both puppies together, they used to cause earthquakes in neighboring counties from all the energy they'd inject into the crust while playing in our backyard! :laugh: The DVDs I made of those days practically bounce their way out of the DVD player! I should maybe dig out some of the Trio's (Cass, Ember and Cole) "Early Days" footage and post some clips...when I have some spare time...in 2014... :o