Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Look who's home...

Maxie's mom
May 11th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Mimi came home with us yesterday. The owner became ill and wasn't able to care for the mommy cat and three kitten's so she decided to let them go earlier than planned.She can manage looking after the mommy cat though. Everything is going great; Maxie just loves her to pieces. At first there were a few growls but this morning they are playing and having a grand ol' time.

Luba
May 11th, 2004, 09:46 AM
I really like the name Mimi, suits that sweet lil face :D

mona_b
May 11th, 2004, 10:15 AM
OMG...She is adorable.

What a sweetie pie.

amaruq
May 11th, 2004, 11:24 AM
AWWWWWWW! don't show me pictures like this....I'll want one! cuddle cuddle!

Spoiled
May 11th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Awwwww, how sweet!! How old?

Maxie's mom
May 11th, 2004, 02:26 PM
She is almost 6 weeks old. She is getting the hang of the kitty litter thing {she's done her pee in it twice today :-) and I caught her pooping and put her in the box and she finished it there}. She is eating and drinking very well. And most importantly she and Maxie are getting along great!!

chico2
May 11th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Awww Maxie,she's adorable,I want one toooooo,It looks like she's long-haired,she'll be a beautiful cat....and I am glad there was no trouble with Maxie,she's probably very happy to have a little buddy :D

Maxie's mom
May 11th, 2004, 05:48 PM
oops...I forgot to explain to those of you who aren't aware of it that Maxie is my female tabby cat; it seems that some have the impression that she's my daughter...LOL!!! :D My daughter's name is Chloe. Anyway they're all getting along great!!!!

wAggie
May 11th, 2004, 10:10 PM
what a gorgeous baby!! i dont think kittens'll ever loose their cuteness

:)

Catt31
May 12th, 2004, 06:15 PM
OMG she is a poster kitty!! TOOOOOOOO cute!! That black and white one of here in the tongue post, I thought was a postcard!! She is adorable!! :D

Maxie's mom
May 21st, 2004, 09:54 PM
Mimi is a "boy"!!! I know you are all grinning from ear to ear :D :D :D . The kitten has since been renamed Booger!! He is adorable. We honestly thought it was a girl but I guess after fattening up a bit "things" began to grow :o . Anyway, things are going great. so here is a pic that was taken yesterday to officially introduce Booger. As well as one of him and Maxie hugging :p . Maxie is getting spayed next month {vet is very busy til then} and Booger will be neutered in October :eek:

Lucky Rescue
May 21st, 2004, 10:06 PM
OMG - you need to put a "Cuteness Warning" on here. That hugging pic is too adorable for words!!:eek

wAggie
May 21st, 2004, 10:13 PM
LR is ToTALLY right!! :p :p

chico2
May 21st, 2004, 11:11 PM
Awwww,that's so cute,it brought tears to my eyes...just a big wuzz am I :p
Heres poor Booger being called Mimi,how could you miss those little thingys males have :D
I am sooo happy for Maxie too,it certainly looks like she loves her little Booger.