Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Roxys new toys.Momma getting domesticated.Bob not interested.

heidiho
July 24th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Actually not a toy for roxy,but she loves knocking the tree over and hiding under it.I brought some toys outside for momma to play with,she was so into it.

heidiho
July 24th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Sometimes in the morning roxy likes to lay in closet while i get ready ,either that or she lays at my feet,.That is the new kid just moved in upstairs,he is really nice to the cats,i made it clear that these cats are to be treated nice,unlike the other girls who scrare them.

heidiho
July 24th, 2007, 02:48 PM
woke up the other night at 2:30 am couldnt find roxy anywhere,decided to look in closet and there she was sound asleep on my shoes.

heidiho
July 24th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Here the new toy,only 3.00 for each one and they connect with velcro,if mark will let me i am gonna get like 10 more,she loves it,now she can really hide and jump out and attack,i love the one pic where she is by that tree getting ready to run into it.

heidiho
July 24th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Bob wanted no part of the feather toy,he just laid there and stared at us.

heidiho
July 24th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Momma cat this morning,wasnt there at the regular time with bob,then i hear a meowing and there she was.

chico2
July 24th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Awww Heidi,ALL the pics are great,Roxy really got a chuckle out of me,she is not spoiled,noooooo:laughing:
Momma and Bob certainly do not seem feral,not how I think of ferals,it's so good to see them doing good,you are a great kitty-mom Heidi:cat: :cat: :cat:

heidiho
July 24th, 2007, 04:11 PM
oops wrong area,i dont know how to move it.

mummummum
July 24th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Fantastic pix Heidi ~ love the tunnel (I wish I had one for ME!). I agree with Chico ~ they look right at home !

mummummum
July 24th, 2007, 06:52 PM
oops wrong area,i dont know how to move it.

Don't sweat the small stuff ! But, if you really want to move it, pm the Mods.

heidiho
July 24th, 2007, 06:57 PM
I will even say so myself,i think i am a pretty good mom to,bob has really started talking alot more and running up to me and stuff,so funny i was given them kitty treats and man momma is a pig she would eat hers then if bob wasnt done she would basically take it right from his mouth to eat it,hoping she doesnt have tape worms or anything because she is relentless with food,well as i said i start my night job in 2 weeks,one vet would not give me a sedative without seeing him first,DUH,i cant get him seen without a sedative,waiting for vet that i took momma to to call back ,begged her to give me just something that will totally relax him so i can get him there,still will probably have to be asleep,cause i want their ears cleaned and everything so they can come in sometimes to realx without being on edge like outside,makes me a little nervous though with roxy,i guess i will just have to be kind of in between them in case they freak out and try to hurt her...So excited to get them fixed up,i REALLY REALLY need an a/c in our place,but 1ST paycheck will go all to them..Yes roxy is beyond spoiled,but this is how i explain it to mark(who doesnt mind her being spoiled)roxy has to live her whole entire long cat life indoors,i feel it is OUR responsibility to make it as stimulating physically and most important MENTALLY for her.

Frenchy
July 24th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Wow , those homeless cats are pretty lucky to have you Heidiho ! The momma cat playing , she's become real friendly ! I love the pic of Roxy on your shoes :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 24th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Roxy has grown up into a lovely young lady :lovestruck: I love the pix of her in the closet on Mom's shoes! :D

I love all the pix, Heidi! :cloud9: Momma seems to be having a lot of fun with the toys. I can see that Bob thinks playing with Humans is beneath him, however. :p

chico2
July 25th, 2007, 06:42 AM
I think Bob has a Chico attitude:laughing:
Too much dignity to play with silly strings:cat:
I can't see why your vet would not give you a sedative for Bob,a friend of mine always have to give her cat some before a vetvisit or he would shred the vet,or anyone else touching him.
My cats,all 3 freeze at the vet,luckily,only go frantic at the sight of the carrier:cat:

rainbow
July 25th, 2007, 06:26 PM
All the pics are great and it's so nice to see Momma playing with the toys. :cloud9: I love the pic of Roxy hiding in the "tree". :lovestruck: