Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spaws swimming today

Rottielover
July 24th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Ok, here is the long awaited swim pics, I kept on forgetting my camera, but today I remembered. Wohoo

Rottielover
July 24th, 2007, 02:49 PM
next picture is of a dog that both Harley and Kayla has fallen in love with, he name is callie. She is a gerdy's dog and is desperately seeking a forever home.
She is one very active dog, and really desrves a family to love her.
Next is of course Kayla bringing harley his toy.
It is not over, you can not make me leave. PLSSSSSst to you.

erykah1310
July 24th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Oh the handsome Harley man swimming :cloud9: :lovestruck: Great pics.
been a while since I have ahd my Harley fix... ;)

mummummum
July 24th, 2007, 07:08 PM
What a HOOT !

Rottielover
July 24th, 2007, 07:08 PM
He just loves it there, he is so spoiled, I so love the idea of a pool, it is great

Frenchy
July 24th, 2007, 09:29 PM
It looks so cool ! I love the last pic , I guess Kaila went back down after giving him his toy , he looks all disapointed that she's not getting in the pool with him :frown:

Rottielover
July 24th, 2007, 09:30 PM
30 mins of swimming and he is out cold for the day, I love it. Kayla loves going there because Dina spoils her too( with sweets)....
We will be going back thursday too, poor harley needs his nails done, LOL And another dip in the pool

poodletalk
July 24th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Can people swim with their dogs at Spaws?

I am so depressed looking at those pictures, I haven't gone swimming once this summer and I LOVE swimming!

I don't know where the time is going, one more week and we are in August

hazelrunpack
July 24th, 2007, 09:33 PM
He really does look happy--even before he jumps in the water! :cloud9: So handsome! And his Callie friend is a doll, too! :lovestruck:

Didn't you say that you and Kayla went swimming with Harley at least once, too?

Rottielover
July 24th, 2007, 09:38 PM
we have gone in, you can go in, but it is not the cleanest pool, they can not clean after every dog swimming, plus alot of dust goes in, so I will not be going in again. All the dirt goes to the bottom, but not my type of pool to swim in. LOL
Harley does not touch the bottom, so he does not care, LOL

Rottielover
July 24th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Harley trying to be their mascott, LOL

Hunter's_owner
July 25th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Oh that is so excellent. I wish there was a place like that here!!!

rainbow
July 25th, 2007, 07:49 PM
I wish there was a place like that here too.....it's like heaven for dogs. :cloud9: I love the first pic of Harley. :lovestruck:

How big is the pool? How often does she have to clean and refill it?

Rottielover
July 25th, 2007, 09:59 PM
The pool is 21 feet, it is pretty big. I do not know about re filling, but I know she cleans it at least 1 time a day

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Dawg Heaven! :cloud9: He looks like he has so much fun there! :dog: