Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My beautiful boy

chico2
July 24th, 2007, 12:02 PM
I just took these pics,Vinnie is my little angel....such a good little guy(all 17,8 lb's:laughing: )

Frenchy
July 24th, 2007, 12:03 PM
He sure knows how to stay clean ! He's always so white :cloud9:

mummummum
July 24th, 2007, 12:24 PM
He's so regal looking Chico... and such a very contemplative and watchful cat.

Lukka'sma
July 24th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Vinnie sure is a looker Chico. I would love to plant a kiss right between those perfect ears

happycats
July 24th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Vinnie is so beautiful, I have always just loved his eyes:lovestruck:

chico2
July 24th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Thank,s girls,but he's not always that white,he loves to roll in the birdseeds and the soil,but after a little while he's shiny white again..amazing:lovestruck:
Here are a couple I took of Rocky waiting for OUR dinner,he is funny,he is loving but at times dangerous for your health:laughing:
Chico is sleeping on top of the armoire,could not get a pic.

Also here is Vinnie finding out what beeing behind bars is all about:laughing:

chico2
July 24th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Well,here he is...

Frenchy
July 24th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Well,here he is...

:laughing: he looks so concern ! Will I get out soon ? :cat:

hazelrunpack
July 24th, 2007, 09:19 PM
They are gorgeous, Chico :lovestruck: Vinnie has such an air about him--even behind bars. :p He really does look a bit worried in that pic! :cat:

Rocky looks so innocent and mild in his pics (well...except for the glowing eyes one, anyway :evil:). Hard to believe that he can get so riled!

chico2
July 25th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Hazel,Rocky is,99,9% of the time,very loving,very smart and full of funny quirks and habits and I love him a lot.
My vet is baffled at his attacks,from simply seeing strang cats and in the last case Bailey(cocker)and she only knows of the last incident..
People,even the vet and my doctor say have him put down,but how can I,luckily it's not their desicion to make,but mine.
I'll take my chances with him,I just have to be more vigilant,make sure there is nothing that triggers him.
My feet and legs are starting to look battle-wary:sad:

rainbow
July 25th, 2007, 06:44 PM
You take such great pics of your beautiful cats. :lovestruck: Don't forget Chico pics tomorrow. :D

chico2
July 26th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Well,here is Chico today,doing what he does best on a very hot day,doing nothing just beeing pretty...:lovestruck:
and then there is Rocky hiding,hoping to get a chance at those juicy looking Pigeons:laughing:
Don't worry,the cats go inside when we fill the feeders!

rainbow
July 26th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Awww, pretty boy Chico has such shiny black fur. :cloud9: And, I love peeking Rocky.......so cute. :lovestruck:

dtbmnec
July 26th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Hehehe :)

"You can't see me!" /singsong voice :)

Go Rocky GO!

Megan

jiorji
July 26th, 2007, 05:58 PM
HAHAHA i love Rocky hiding

tabbies are so sneaky:evil:

Jim Hall
July 26th, 2007, 06:57 PM