Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog show results

Linda M.
July 24th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Hello everyone... does anybody know of a website that posts Canadian dog show results? I have looked everywhere and cannot find one.... Chef earned his Champion points this past weekend!!:cloud9:

satchelp
July 24th, 2007, 08:57 PM
There are sites that post results, but only the Best in Show and the Group placement results. These sites are www.canuckdogs.com and www.canine-review.com. Depending on what show secretary was used for the show you attended, you may be able to find marked catalogues of the results on the show secretary's website, but I only know of one that does this consistently. The only other place I know of where complete results are available is on the CKC website, but unless you are a member, you can't see these, and even if you are, they are months behind on posting the results.

Congratulations on earning the points.

mummummum
July 24th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Hello everyone... does anybody know of a website that posts Canadian dog show results? I have looked everywhere and cannot find one.... Chef earned his Champion points this past weekend!!:cloud9:

That's wonderful ~ congratulations ! :thumbs up I hope you've at least posted some pix of him at the event !