Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

On q107

seeker
July 23rd, 2007, 08:14 PM
www.q107.com/home/funstuff/q107blogs/tabid/267/default.aspx
listen to derringers tool of the day where he slams mr Bryant.

mummummum
July 23rd, 2007, 09:22 PM
:frustrated: WHAT other post seeker ?? :laughing:

seeker
July 23rd, 2007, 09:36 PM
Fixed it .The mod deleted the one with the link that worked.

mummummum
July 23rd, 2007, 10:14 PM
I've always wondered what the Conservative and NDP position is on DOLA and Bill132. Any ideas ?

We know Bryant has some errrr.. credibility issues :laughing: but he alone isn't going to convince voters that a change in governement is necessarily a good thing. Give me The Republic of Toronto anyday !!!!!!!!!1

seeker
July 23rd, 2007, 10:33 PM
They both said they would kill bill 132 and come up with a non bsl dangerous dog law .With any luck similar to the Calgary one.

mummummum
July 23rd, 2007, 10:38 PM
Hmmm...wonder if they will stick to that position come November (and December if there is in fact a change in regime).

seeker
July 24th, 2007, 05:38 PM
That is always the $1,000,000 question, isn't it?
But a PC namely Julia Monroe had introduced a private members bill just before 132 was put into effect .It was not breed specific and was fairly comprehensive. So they at least have something to look at that would allow 132 to be recinded.
Not to say they would have to do it but I hope and would think that no party would dare tell lies at the level McGuinty has spewed for the past 4 years. I think after him no one else will go there with out and out lies. I have to think that way for the next few months and if it happens again I will feel pretty ashamed of myself for falling for it twice in a row.

But at this point in time I am not sure which party I am voting for other than as far as I am concerned the Liberals do not even need to have their name on the ballot as it could make the paper a little smaller and save a few trees.

mummummum
July 24th, 2007, 06:34 PM
That is always the $1,000,000 question, isn't it?
But a PC namely Julia Monroe had introduced a private members bill just before 132 was put into effect .It was not breed specific and was fairly comprehensive. So they at least have something to look at that would allow 132 to be recinded.

Really ~ I didn't know that ! Hmmm... I just got a card in my mailbox from our PC candidate ~ I think I'll email her and ask her what the John Tory Tory's position is on Bill132's repeal. *runs to get card out of recycling*

...I hope and would think that no party would dare tell lies at the level McGuinty has spewed for the past 4 years. I think after him no one else will go there with out and out lies. I have to think that way for the next few months and if it happens again I will feel pretty ashamed of myself for falling for it twice in a row.

Hmmm... wellllll, Mr. Harper for one is making himself out to be a big, fat revisionist if you ask me :mad: :laughing:

Saradog
July 29th, 2007, 10:36 AM
If you're looking for the PC position on dog law, follow the links from caveat to a blog with correspondence from John Tory, links given below.

Please crosspost LINKS ONLY. Do NOT cut 'n paste.

I can't comment on the NDP because I haven't personally seen anything in writing from them. If someone else has correspondence from the NDP, it would be good to put it up on the 'net and provide links.

http://caveat.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2007/7/24/3115209.html

http://jmac53.bravejournal.com/entry/23965