Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Heyyyyy! Billlllllll!

amaruq
May 10th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Canada won GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHHOOOOSKI! EH!

Bill & Bob
May 10th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Indeed they did, and our own Vancouver Canucks helped out with the game too!
Matt Cooke and Brendan Morrison returned from Prague in the Czech Republic today with their Gold Medals in tow. The two Canucks each contributed in the final game with an assist for Morrison and a goal for Cooke.

And oh man am I thinking I'm in the money with the spanking that PHI is dealing out on on TB tonight. 6-0 in the third with 13:00 to go. I don't even like PHI, but not a bad idea to have their skaters in your pool. Personally, after Clarke fired Nielson when he found out he had cancer.....bad taste. Really bad taste.

amaruq
May 10th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Yea really what a jerk bait!!!!!!! :mad:

chico2
May 10th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Please give a little credit to my poor Swedes,I am happy for our Canadian team,but would have been equally happy for my Swedes... :D :( :D :( :D :(

Karin
May 10th, 2004, 11:48 PM
This Swede Thanks you.

amaruq
May 11th, 2004, 09:25 AM
who what where????? Was that the Swedes they were playing???????? :eek: :eek: Nah really the swedes can play..and play well!!!
Hey second place is pretty good too!

Holy Mackerel did Philly kill Tampa!!! What the heck was up with Brasear (SP?) at the end of the game???? Temper temper!!! :mad:

chico2
May 11th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Amaruq,shame on you,unless you did not watch the game...how could you miss the bright blue and yellow Swedish jerseys and Forsberg,Alfredsson etc... :D :D
Now all my bets are on CALGARY and that someone gets rid of the Flyers...I HATE them(well,almost!!)

Spoiled
May 11th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Yea, its great!

But this is a PET board? :confused:

amaruq
May 11th, 2004, 11:20 AM
That's ok cause all mine watched the Game. Motzi is quite the Hockey player herself! She has great stick handling....She shoots...she scores.......AWWWRRRRRRRROOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Motzi has won the Stanley Cup!

(Don Cherry speaks) Well folks that the way you play hockey! Those Canadian Dogs can sure shoot!

Spoiled
May 11th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Hahaha, I never thought of it that way before! She's so sweet. You must adore her!

Heather MH
May 11th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Sorry, but since you are on Hockey I just have to Say that.

How interesting these playoffs have become. Flames are going all the way !!!!

Just love the city spirt, we all drive around with flags on our cars and hoot and holler. :D

With The Kipper we are unstopable.

Love it Love it Love it!!!

chico2
May 11th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Yeah,I think all of Canada is now rooting for Calgary,our only hope :D :D
Amaruq,LOOOOVE your new avatar,is it Sadies nose??
I hear you're having some really bad weather in Winnipeg,freezing rain and such,not to forget Calgary where there is supposed to be 25cm of snow...
We have +25 and sunny....pooooor Amaruq :(

amaruq
May 11th, 2004, 05:10 PM
OMG it's so bad here!!!!!!! We had no snow. Well today there is about 6 inches now :( Heavy heavy snow. I just shoveled and my shoulders ache!
They say we are to get 40 cm by the time it passes and then freezing rain. How bizzare is this weather!

I'm so worried about my huge old cedar tree. Poor thing is so heavy with snow :( hope it doesn't uproot! they said there are trees down all over the city. Worse yet......hubby is out of town :eek: my poor nerves on these days :(

amaruq
May 11th, 2004, 05:11 PM

Bill & Bob
May 11th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Well, being in Vancouver it's hard to cheer for Calgary but that's where my heart is at this point. They beat us fair and square, and simply outplayed us. They did the same to the Detroit Deadthings as well. Not a bad thing to have the team that put you out going to the finals.

Wow, that sucks about the snow. I guess I shouldn't tell you that it's sunny and hot in Vancouver and that I think I might have gotten a bit of a burn today walking Bob. I guess I just did. I'm so glad I moved west. We may get lots of rain, but spring and summer are incredible here.

You might hate me for saying this, but I think I'll go out and mow the lawn. C'mon Bob, you can sit and bask in the sun on the grass. I can feel the heat of your hatred from here. Nice heat.

cmt489
May 11th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Say Bill, will you be cutting that lawn before or after you take your stroll down the sea wall? Remember to take your sunglasses - the sun's glare off the ocean can be quite harsh on days like today! Ooops, more heat. I agree, good heat... :D

Michelle

Bill & Bob
May 11th, 2004, 05:42 PM
One would almost think with all the salt we Westcoasters are rubbing into the Easterners weather wounds, it might melt some of that snow.
Ah Lotusland.

Karin
May 11th, 2004, 06:18 PM
85 degrees and very humid here. AC has been on during the day for almost a month...time to leave it on at night too.

amaruq
May 11th, 2004, 06:23 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :D

Karin
May 11th, 2004, 06:38 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :D

Thought you would like that! I do not like the cold..been there, done it!

Give me the tropics and the heat. I am already sportin' a good tan, (needs more work) I have also been wearing shorts to work for a month now.
I feel a need to hit the island for some fishing and shrimp pie.
Life is grand here...