Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bailey is at a kennel..

chico2
July 22nd, 2007, 05:24 PM
I am going to miss her this week,her owners have gone on vacation and Bailey is at a kennel,I wish they would go somwhere where she could come:sad:
Anyway,apparently she loves it at the kennel,still,I am going to miss her,I think I am getting too attached to her:sad:

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2007, 05:49 PM
aww , it's too bad you couldn't dogsit her :frown: I don't think your fuzzbutts would have appreciate it :cat:

If it's a good kennel , she will like it. Lots of attention , maybe playing with some other dogs , I'm sure she will miss you too :grouphug:

Smiley14
July 22nd, 2007, 08:41 PM
Oh poor Bailey! I travel with my dog whenever possible. I hate leaving Petey behind! But sounds like she's safe and having fun at least, so that's good!

mummummum
July 22nd, 2007, 10:47 PM
but on the other hand Chico....other than the time spends with you ~ being in a good kennel is probably the most activity and human contact she gets :o Think of it as her vacation !

rainbow
July 23rd, 2007, 01:02 AM
Aww, sounds like you're going to miss her more than her owners will. :grouphug: Was it not possible for them to leave her home and you go over there as needed? :o

chico2
July 23rd, 2007, 07:18 AM
rainbow,no I don't think that would be fair to Bailey,she would hate to be alone in the house,especially at night..
If I could have kept her in my house,I would have.
The kennel is at her breeder and I am sure she's having fun:fingerscr