Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Exciting morning

chico2
July 22nd, 2007, 05:16 PM
Well,no Forum for me this morning:sad: it all started with Vinnie running frantically to the open patiodoors(screen closed).
I run outside to discover 2 cats ready to fight in my backyard,all 3 of mine are sitting in the open window screaming,I am sure they heard it in Toronto..
:yell:
Beeing as Rocky has put me in the ER a few times because of strange cats,I had to use the hose to get these 2 cats away from my backyard,don't worry they did not even get wet.
The sad thing though,the beautiful,fluffy-tailed orange/white one could not scale my fence,he had no claws:evil: but the young black cat flew over:laughing:
I know where these cats live,across the street in a townhouse complex,so I knew they were not stray.
In the meantime,I had to stay outside for half an hour in my thin housecoat,waiting for Rocky to calm down...
The worst part,these 2 cats crossed our very busy street twice while chasing each other,how long before they get killed??People are such absolute morons:evil:

jiorji
July 22nd, 2007, 06:41 PM
hehe chico ...sounds like your boys hosted a little fight party:rolleyes: sneaky cats

Smiley14
July 22nd, 2007, 08:39 PM
Oh that's awful! I'm just glad you weren't hurt this time!

hazelrunpack
July 22nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
Whoa, I'll say, Chico! :eek: Glad you survived unscathed! :thumbs up

Glad the cats did, too! :frustrated: I wish people would learn not to let their cats run--especially when there's traffic around!

Maybe you should invest in a warmer house coat! :D

mummummum
July 22nd, 2007, 09:24 PM
Well, that's a lousy way to start the day :sorry: And who in their right mind let's out....oh never mind. :mad:

krdahmer
July 22nd, 2007, 09:30 PM
:frustrated: Some people.... poor kitties.

Too cute that Rocky is so aptly named... holding you hostage in the yard in your housecoat... at least it's summer! :laughing: ;)

I woke to quite a few cat scraps in my old neighbourhood, I always found that on those days after having to break up cat fights first thing and being wakened by that horrible noise, I was always riled up the whole day!:rolleyes:

chico2
July 23rd, 2007, 07:14 AM
Well,this morning they are still pacing looking for those intruders,Rocky most of all:yell:
I am glad my backyard is very private,this crazy lady in a flimsy nightgown,running around with the hose:laughing: would be something that would get the neighbors talking.
and by the way,I helped the orange/white cat over the fence....a beautiful cat,people do not realize how dangerous it is for a cat who cannot escape because they have been declawed:evil:

Hunter's_owner
July 23rd, 2007, 07:19 AM
Oh Chico that is horrible. That poor declawed kittie :( and the other one too, both allowed to run like that :frustrated:

Glad you didn't get hurt this time.