Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

BIG mean rott alert !

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2007, 02:51 PM
We had a new friend visiting earlier , Harley came to meet the gang. He is such a good boy ! Hard to believe this dog doesn't like some dogs because he was a perfect gentleman.:cloud9: Execpt for the part about not letting me fill up the doggy pool first :laughing: Rottielover will post pics later about that one , Harley killed the doggy pool :laughing:
1. Harley garding the water bowl
2. Harley getting refreshed
3. Harley sucking up to his mom to get some blueberries

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2007, 02:55 PM
1. Nelly getting her turn of "let me smell your butt"
2. Nelly and Harley playing with their toys , Nelly would hold on to her Cuz , she was letting Harley play with it but as soon as he dropped it , it was HERS!

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2007, 03:01 PM
1. Nelly : woohoo a new toy ! Is it for me ? :goodvibes:
2. Harley : no Nelly , it's MY toy :frustrated:
3. Harley : sigh... ok Nelly , I guess I can share my toy with you :rolleyes: (even if you won't let me play with you and YOUR Cuz, you spoiled little :evil: )

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2007, 03:04 PM
The golden boys were too hot to play , Sam hanging out at my feeth , drooling :D

Rottielover will post pics later , she got a video of the pool getting destroyed , I hope it worked because it was hilarious ! :crazy:

wdawson
July 22nd, 2007, 03:23 PM
great pics frenchy....can't wait to see the rest of the series.

mummummum
July 22nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
*runs screaming for the hills at the sight of vicious Rottweiler*

I can hardly wait for the next pix! It looks like Nelly and Harley might have a budding romance there :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2007, 03:52 PM
*runs screaming for the hills at the sight of vicious Rottweiler*

I can hardly wait for the next pix! It looks like Nelly and Harley might have a budding romance there :lovestruck:

So far Nelly only plays with Sam and sometimes with Bailey. But with newbies , she will run along with them , will growl a bit but her tail will be wagging. But to wrestle with newbies like she does with Sam , never. :shrug: Maybe she needs more play dates to get to know them.

clm
July 22nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Great pics, can't wait to see more. Harley looks like a big suck :laughing:
Nelly looks better every time I see a pic of her. Sometimes she looks big to me, sometimes she looks small to me for a dane. Mind you the last brindle dane I saw in person was at a pet food store and was the biggest dane I've ever seen. Female too, they said her father was quite a bit larger than her, this dog was wolfhound size, I can't imagine what daddy looked like :eek: Big baby though, she loved to lean into you for attention.....almost knocked me over with that lean a couple of times in the store. :laughing:

Cindy

chico2
July 22nd, 2007, 04:46 PM
Aww Frenchy,GREAT pics..can't wait to see more,LOVE Harley and of course Nelly:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 22nd, 2007, 04:53 PM
Nice drool, there, Sam! :D

I think that's sweet the way Harley was willing to share, even though Nelly kept taking back her Cuz! :lovestruck:

I hope Rottielover puts out a transcript with the video for those of us who are video-challenged :laughing:

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2007, 05:43 PM
Nelly looks better every time I see a pic of her. Sometimes she looks big to me, sometimes she looks small to me for a dane.

She is very small for a Dane , I don't remember her measurements (and she is sleeping right now , had a big day :p ) she's a bit taller than Sam (who's the big golden "model") and she weights about 85 lbs , could use a few more pounds but she's almost at her ideal weight. I've never seen such a small Dane. If I had to choose "my" Dane , it would be the big size , Merle or Harlequin with natural ears. I didn't ask for specifics when I got Nelly because I just wanted to foster one in need. And now I love her :o

rainbow
July 22nd, 2007, 07:46 PM
Great pics of Harley and Nelly :lovestruck: .......glad they had a good time. Looking forward to the video. :D

Rottielover
July 22nd, 2007, 08:04 PM
Ok guys, unfortunetly the videos did not work out...Too bad though, it was hilarious. Next time I come, I will pick up another pool, LOL
here we go, some long awaited pics
My pool, heck who needs water. HAHAHAHAHA
Look, I can run with it. HAHAHAHA
Nelly trying to eat the blueberries from Harley mouth. Too late already devoured.

Rottielover
July 22nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
if you have not got sick, I have more, LOL

Rottielover
July 22nd, 2007, 08:08 PM
Harley trying to stop and smell the flowers...oh no wait that is mark the flowers, LOL.
My water dish. muwhaaaaa.
Little did he know, he would be giving that up really quick.

Smiley14
July 22nd, 2007, 08:46 PM
Oh those are awesome pics, Frenchy! Love the golden drool! :laughing: And the looks over that toy. :laughing: Way too cute! :lovestruck:

wdawson
July 22nd, 2007, 09:12 PM
great pics.....frenchy who are you pettin .....harley looks good with frenchy's gang :D .......

mummummum
July 22nd, 2007, 09:28 PM
I LOVE the blueberries pic ~ so Bogey and Bacall !

Rottielover
July 22nd, 2007, 09:29 PM
oops, sorry, That is frenchy with Bailey, he was so quiet today, barely noticed him. LOL

Rottielover
July 22nd, 2007, 09:31 PM
ok here are the last 2 for you all, I can not wait to do this again... :)

hazelrunpack
July 22nd, 2007, 09:42 PM
Aw, Nelly :lovestruck: Harley! They're so cute together! :cloud9:

He's partial to taller ladies, I see! :D

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2007, 09:45 PM
Thanks for not posting that pic of my butt :laughing: I forgot about Nelly trying to get the blueberries out of Harley's mouth , she did the same after he drank ! :laughing:

Rottielover
July 22nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
LOL, I delete that pic, did not feel like being sued, HAHAHAHAHAHA:D :thumbs up

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2007, 10:07 PM
LOL, I delete that pic, did not feel like being sued, HAHAHAHAHAHA:D :thumbs up

ok then , I'll go and delete the one I had of yours while you were hosing Harley, I kept it just in case.....:evil:

JanM
July 22nd, 2007, 10:19 PM
What great pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time - except the pool that is :laughing: Nelly and Harley and the Goldens look so content and happy!

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Nelly and Harley and the Goldens look so content and happy!

Oh yes they were , I made them salmon treats the night before :p

rainbow
July 23rd, 2007, 02:47 AM
The pics of Harley and the pool are too funny and the one of Nelly trying to get his blueberries. :laughing: I love the one of Sam looking up at you. :cloud9:

Please tell me it was Sam and not Bailey. :o

angeldogs
July 23rd, 2007, 05:04 AM
The pool pic is funny.Nelly looks like she was having a good time with her new friend.sam is looking handsome.
Harley is such a hansome devil.:lovestruck:

chico2
July 23rd, 2007, 07:24 AM
Nothing like happy pups to brighten your day,Nelly and Harley make such a beautiful couple:lovestruck:

Rottielover
July 23rd, 2007, 07:30 AM
Yes that was a gorgeous pic of Sam that I took, you are right.
Harley being so well behaved, it has been a long road to recovery, he is still uncertain around bouncy dogs, but with Frenchys crew, he was a great. A huge difference from right after the last attack(he was the one attacked)

Hunter's_owner
July 23rd, 2007, 07:35 AM
Great pics. The doggies are looking great!!! Harley is gorgeous:lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 23rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
Please tell me it was Sam and not Bailey. :o

:laughing: You got it Rainbow! :thumbs up

rainbow
July 23rd, 2007, 07:03 PM
Woo Hoo :D