- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

smelling ... eating flowers !

July 21st, 2007, 10:44 PM
So Nelly discovered a new food in the yard :laughing: but she seems to only like the ripping off part , she spits them out after a few seconds :shrug:

Ripping off flowers , that's my girl :laughing:

July 21st, 2007, 10:50 PM
:eek: Your poor garden !!!!!:eek: And just look at that face. ~ she knows she's doing a no-no !:laughing:

July 21st, 2007, 10:55 PM
:eek: Your poor garden !!!!!:eek: And just look at that face. ~ she knows she's doing a no-no !:laughing:

Those flowers were there before I bought the house , and they're the only ones that survived because I'm not taking care of any of this ! :laughing:

At first I tought she was eating them so I told her no. But then I saw her spit them out so I got the dg cam and told her to go ahead so she was kind of : Well can I or not ? Make up your mind woman ! :laughing:

July 21st, 2007, 11:02 PM
Between the peony raids, Cole rolling in the onion patch, and Lil Belle and Ember treating the spiderwort like some sort of doggy delicacy, my garden is looking a little tattered, too, Frenchy. :rolleyes: Nelly looks very nice in the flowers. :D Black-eyed susans become her! I think yellow is her color :cloud9:

July 21st, 2007, 11:20 PM
That was so funny, just too bad you did not have it out when she rally looked like she was stopping to smell the flowers. HAHAHA

July 22nd, 2007, 07:03 AM
:laughing: At least being so tall she can lop them off from the top. Mine have to pull the plants down to their level to destroy them :laughing:
Your black eyed susans are tough plants, as long as she doesn't dig them up they'll survive.

July 22nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
:laughing: The first pic the look on her face is dang it.she has the proof it's me.She's really looking good.

July 22nd, 2007, 11:21 AM
you need to train her to do that with the grass:laughing: more mowing:thumbs up

July 22nd, 2007, 07:49 PM
I love the guilty look on her face. :D

July 22nd, 2007, 08:48 PM
LOL! Now that's a "caught in the act" expression if I ever saw one! :laughing: Gorgeous flowers though! :thumbs up

July 23rd, 2007, 07:17 AM
Lol Frenchy :laughing: That is too funny. The look on her face is priceless:D

July 23rd, 2007, 07:44 AM
Bad girl Nelly:laughing: but between the flowers and Nelly,I'd definetly keep Nelly:lovestruck:
Blackeyed Susans survive anything and will be back with a vengence every year.

Jim Hall
July 23rd, 2007, 10:01 AM
Well you mean your garden wasn't meant as a pet buffett?
I'm aure the beasties think so.

July 23rd, 2007, 11:27 AM
OH MY GOODNESS! LOOK at her face! I love it!!!! :D She is simply stunning! :)

That also might explain where the flower fetish comes from at my own house with the DBB's.............. ;) :p