Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

smelling ... eating flowers !

Frenchy
July 21st, 2007, 10:44 PM
So Nelly discovered a new food in the yard :laughing: but she seems to only like the ripping off part , she spits them out after a few seconds :shrug:

Ripping off flowers , that's my girl :laughing:

mummummum
July 21st, 2007, 10:50 PM
:eek: Your poor garden !!!!!:eek: And just look at that face. ~ she knows she's doing a no-no !:laughing:

Frenchy
July 21st, 2007, 10:55 PM
:eek: Your poor garden !!!!!:eek: And just look at that face. ~ she knows she's doing a no-no !:laughing:

Those flowers were there before I bought the house , and they're the only ones that survived because I'm not taking care of any of this ! :laughing:

At first I tought she was eating them so I told her no. But then I saw her spit them out so I got the dg cam and told her to go ahead so she was kind of : Well can I or not ? Make up your mind woman ! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 21st, 2007, 11:02 PM
Between the peony raids, Cole rolling in the onion patch, and Lil Belle and Ember treating the spiderwort like some sort of doggy delicacy, my garden is looking a little tattered, too, Frenchy. :rolleyes: Nelly looks very nice in the flowers. :D Black-eyed susans become her! I think yellow is her color :cloud9:

Rottielover
July 21st, 2007, 11:20 PM
That was so funny, just too bad you did not have it out when she rally looked like she was stopping to smell the flowers. HAHAHA

clm
July 22nd, 2007, 07:03 AM
:laughing: At least being so tall she can lop them off from the top. Mine have to pull the plants down to their level to destroy them :laughing:
Your black eyed susans are tough plants, as long as she doesn't dig them up they'll survive.

Cindy

angeldogs
July 22nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
:laughing: The first pic the look on her face is dang it.she has the proof it's me.She's really looking good.

wdawson
July 22nd, 2007, 11:21 AM
you need to train her to do that with the grass:laughing: ...no more mowing:thumbs up

rainbow
July 22nd, 2007, 07:49 PM
I love the guilty look on her face. :D

Smiley14
July 22nd, 2007, 08:48 PM
LOL! Now that's a "caught in the act" expression if I ever saw one! :laughing: Gorgeous flowers though! :thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
July 23rd, 2007, 07:17 AM
Lol Frenchy :laughing: That is too funny. The look on her face is priceless:D

chico2
July 23rd, 2007, 07:44 AM
Bad girl Nelly:laughing: but between the flowers and Nelly,I'd definetly keep Nelly:lovestruck:
Blackeyed Susans survive anything and will be back with a vengence every year.

Jim Hall
July 23rd, 2007, 10:01 AM
Well you mean your garden wasn't meant as a pet buffett?
I'm aure the beasties think so.

BHRR
July 23rd, 2007, 11:27 AM
OH MY GOODNESS! LOOK at her face! I love it!!!! :D She is simply stunning! :)

That also might explain where the flower fetish comes from at my own house with the DBB's.............. ;) :p