Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ok catch up pictures

Rottielover
July 20th, 2007, 08:25 PM
OK, sorry I have not added any pics recently.
But I have to brag now.
Harley has officially gained the weight I have lost. HAHAHAHAHA
He has now topped the scale at 116lbs, and solid muscle.
The probiotics have been excellent, so has the swimming.
The last picture is of me in my transition phase, I have lost 17lbs so far, and still losing.
Tigger and Harley the bestest of friends, even with a bone

hazelrunpack
July 20th, 2007, 08:37 PM
LOL Tigger looks so absolutely not interested in Harley's bone and so absolutely comfy up there on the bed beside him! :D

And you, Rottie, are looking good! :thumbs up

Congrats to both you and Harley on the weight management! :highfive:

wdawson
July 20th, 2007, 08:49 PM
you and harley look good.......none of my cats would ever be allowed that close to beathovens bone or toys:laughing:

Rottielover
July 20th, 2007, 08:52 PM
notice in the second pic Harley is watching him, LOL. Tigger is the kind of Cat who would try to steal it too

rainbow
July 20th, 2007, 11:54 PM
WOO HOO.....your loss is Harleys gain. :highfive: You're looking good Rottielover :thumbs up and, I love the pics of Harley and Tigger together. :lovestruck:

Rottielover
July 21st, 2007, 09:03 AM
these 2 make trouble together, never thought a dog and cat could have a bond like these 2 do...
Thank you for the compliments

Frenchy
July 21st, 2007, 11:36 AM
Glad you can trade the weight with Harley :highfive: I wish I could do this with Sam but the other way around :p

Tigger looks so afraid :rolleyes:

chico2
July 21st, 2007, 12:57 PM
Oh Yeah,big scary Rottie and a poor terrified kitty:laughing:
Beautiful pics of the 2 together,I don't think I saw the pretty Tigger before:confused:
Harley is just adorable:lovestruck:

OC_Spirit
July 24th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Awww I've missed seeing pics of Harley!!! He looks so awesome! And so do you!!! :highfive:

TeriM
July 28th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Harley is such a handsome dog :cloud9: and congrats on the weight loss, it's not an easy thing :thumbs up .

Rottielover
July 28th, 2007, 11:51 PM
Thank you for all the compliments on both Harley and I. We have both worked really hard to get this way. He is now his perfect weight 115lbs, and I still have a long journey ahead....