Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey!

I_love_mischa
July 19th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Hello everybody! My name is Angel and I am new to this site. I found it when I was looking for information about kittens, it was very helpful! I look forward to using this site often, I have one kitten his name is Miller. The people I found him from told me that he was a girl, and we've just recently noticed that he was not. His name was Mischa, but I don't think I will keep it that name...it's too confusing. I absolutely love him, he follows me to every room and is attatched to me like crazy! He sleeps on my pillow at night and likes to be by my side at all times. He is 16 weeks old, almost 4 months! I can't wait to get started with this site! I'm sure it will be very imformative and helpful!! Talk to you guys soon!!

Jim Hall
July 19th, 2007, 12:01 PM
welcome to the site i know you will enjoy your experiances here
you will also be asked for pictures so get that camera ready

I_love_mischa
July 19th, 2007, 12:17 PM
I added a picture, but I don't know how to post it by my username..?

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Hi, welcome to the Board!

This might help you figure out how to post pics:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=30264

Looking forward to seeing pics of Mischa/Miller :D :thumbs up

I_love_mischa
July 19th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Thank you very much!!! I think I did it, we'll see!

I_love_mischa
July 19th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Well, that's him...he's a little bigger than that now though. Thank you for your help!

I_love_mischa
July 19th, 2007, 03:50 PM
I think I might keep his name as Mischa...? I looked it up online and in Russian it is a male name that means little bear, or little fighter. I might change my mind but I guess as of now...his name is still Mischa! :thumbs up

I_love_mischa
July 19th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Sorry for all the confusion, but it's official...I've changed his name to Mikko! A lovey lady gave me a website on here and I've finally picked out his name! Thanks to all! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Mikko! I like it! :D

He's a little cutey! :lovestruck:

I_love_mischa
July 19th, 2007, 10:18 PM
oooh Thank you! I'm much happier now that I've come up with a name! He is a cutie and he's very sweet! Thanks again! :pawprint: :pawprint:

rainbow
July 20th, 2007, 12:45 AM
Welcome to the forum. Mikko is very cute and I love the name. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Welcome to the forum, cute name for a cute kitty:cat: :D