Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Peanut makes friends...or is she??

jiorji
July 17th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Cashew the neighbour's dog comes to visit on the balcony
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture231s.jpg

Peanut not so happy. She thinks small furry happy thing is the silliest thing she's ever seen, so she sends a death stare in his direction :evil: ...sigh....cats:rolleyes:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture233s.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture237s.jpg

wdawson
July 17th, 2007, 06:38 PM
jiorji

is that black nail polish or remnants from camping:laughing:

that little dog look nice....has he ever met peanut?

jiorji
July 17th, 2007, 06:52 PM
W,
no Peanut won't have anything to do with Cashew. But i think they should be friends. A while ago during a vet visit, the vet babyed peanut saying "oh Peanut, your so chubby your name should be Cashew instead":laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

but when he escapes on my balcony and sees Peanut at the window he comes to whine at her to play with him and she gets really tense and stares him down. hehe
In that first picture, Cashew was up on his back feet jumping backwards to see Peanut better. Aawwww:cloud9:

Frenchy
July 17th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Cute little doggy , maybe one day they'll be friends ? :love:

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Cute little doggy , maybe one day they'll be friends ? :love:

Yeah Peanuts & Cashews usually get along esp when mixed in a can w/ a bunch of other nuts & salt :p :sorry: I couldn't resist:D :laughing: :crazy:

jiorji
July 17th, 2007, 09:17 PM
LOL growler :laughing: :crazy:

that's actually a pretty good one...i'm impressed

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Jiorji I'm so glad you didn't take it the wrong way, i just couldn't help myself:o :D . I have a :crazy: & sick sense of humour that many people don't understand.

btw Peanut is a beauty, I love calicos & torties too of course!:)

jiorji
July 17th, 2007, 09:28 PM
heheh nothing to worry about:)

Hunter's_owner
July 18th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Aww that is so cute. Hee hee at Peanut and the death stare:laughing:

rainbow
July 19th, 2007, 02:53 AM
You should introduce Peanut and Cashew so she'll be used to dogs for when you get yours. :D

jiorji
July 19th, 2007, 10:06 AM
it's Twiggy i'd be worried about if i bring a dog in. When the other neighbour's dog comes to say hello(aussie/lab mix) she hides right away, but Peanut just stands tehre and stares:D

(oh hey!! new emots!!:loser: :warped: :clown2: )

rainbow
July 19th, 2007, 07:44 PM
it's Twiggy i'd be worried about if i bring a dog in. When the other neighbour's dog comes to say hello(aussie/lab mix) she hides right away, but Peanut just stands tehre and stares:D

You just need to get the dogs to visit every day for awhile. :D

chico2
July 21st, 2007, 05:21 PM
Jiorji,just be careful,when my cats accidentally got out,when I had Bailey in my backyard,all hell broke loose,Rocky attacking Bailey and then me,after I broke off the fight...but your kitties are girls,maybe they don't mind:laughing:

jiorji
July 21st, 2007, 05:52 PM
don't worry CHico, kitties are never outside unsupervised and if the doggie's out, i don't take them out because that's one HYPER doggie and i don't care to see him getting his furrybum kicked by Peanut. :laughing: