Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boba and Maggie

marlasmemory
July 17th, 2007, 05:05 PM
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa273/marlasmemory/Mags.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa273/marlasmemory/DSC002022.jpg
Hoping this works. Here is a picture of Boba my new addition. He is a 4 yrs old Great Dane. He is a real lovebug. Loves to go for walks and car rides!
Maggie is the princess and she is doing really well with Boba. She gets stepped on and gets a tail in her face every once in awhile from Boba and she is handling it really well.
Boba was adopted from BHRR and Gwennie was his foster mom!

Simone

chico2
July 17th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Oh,I could not get the picture,would have loved to have seen Boba,any pup coming from Gwennie must be wonderful:dog:

marlasmemory
July 17th, 2007, 05:21 PM
I will try again. I am new at this....so hopefully I can get the pictures to post!

chico2
July 17th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Awww there he is:lovestruck: just beautiful:lovestruck:
Maggie is a little sweetie,for sure:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2007, 05:44 PM
I'm on high speed enchanced & the pics came up super fast for me:)

He looks great what a sweetie - thanks for rescuing an adult:thumbs up

JanM
July 17th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Great addition to the family! Am glad all is going well with the integration too..

Frenchy
July 17th, 2007, 08:55 PM
omg :lovestruck: he's a beauty , can't remember if I met him at Gwen's . There where so many and I was too excited :p I'm happy Maggie likes him !

Don't know if anyone told you , but only 2 pics ? Really ? That is just teasing us :p more more !!!

luckypenny
July 17th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Congratulations on your new family member :highfive: . Both Boba and Maggie are beautiful :lovestruck: .

marlasmemory
July 18th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Thank you everyone.
I love my 'kids' and each day I see a new Boba and Maggie is doing really well with Boba, so much so that she is now able to share her stuff with him. Of course Boba has no problem sharing!
Will get more pictures and hopefully they won't be so big!

Simone

chico2
July 18th, 2007, 04:47 PM
The pictures are fine,we love big pictures...I love great Danes and if I was just a bit younger I would get one,sooo much doggie to love:lovestruck:

rainbow
July 19th, 2007, 02:48 AM
The pics aren't there now. :frown:

Frenchy
July 19th, 2007, 12:40 PM
The pictures are fine,we love big pictures...I love great Danes and if I was just a bit younger I would get one,sooo much doggie to love:lovestruck:

But Chico2, you could get an older rescue Great Dane :goodvibes: and if they're all like Miss Nelly, they would be great with the kitties. no pressure here, really :laughing:

Frenchy
July 19th, 2007, 12:41 PM
The pics aren't there now. :frown:

Yes they are Rainbow...you can't see them ? :frown:

BHRR
July 19th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Marlasmemory, That is one of my fav. pics of you and Boba. Of course, you need to post more pictures so I can choose a new favourite. :D ;) AND who could resist Maggie. She is a real character!

Frenchy, Yes, you did meet Boba and some of your pics in the 'big dog overdose' thread has him in them. He is the one that someone in that thread wanted to know if he was a black lab; if i remember correctly.

LOL Yes, there were many dogs here that were vying for your attention/loving yet with Mazda's adoption :highfive: on Monday; we are @ 14!

Chico2, We recently adopted a 2 year old to a great home to someone just under 60. :) We place as per right matched personalities and we put a lot of time training(I am also a PMT) into our animals. You should come visit too and see how gentle these animals can be. ;)

The Gwennie!

omg :lovestruck: he's a beauty , can't remember if I met him at Gwen's . There where so many and I was too excited :p I'm happy Maggie likes him !

Don't know if anyone told you , but only 2 pics ? Really ? That is just teasing us :p more more !!!

chico2
July 19th, 2007, 04:48 PM
BHRR,I have met a few Danes in my lifetime and they have all(3)been wonderful gentle giants,but no matter how much I would love a large dog,it's not going to happen:sad:
With 3 cats,one of them beeing a bit Psycho at times and HATES dogs+hubbies big No Way,I have to contend myself with neighbors dogs:sad:

rainbow
July 19th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Yes they are Rainbow...you can't see them ? :frown:

They're there now and I can see two beautiful dogs. :lovestruck:

Rottielover
July 19th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Congrats on the adoption.....Gwennies place is my dream vacation.....
I am so in love with Danes and rotties...Actually any big dog...

BHRR
July 23rd, 2007, 11:21 AM
Rottielover,

COME visit! For a day, two or a week; sounds great to me! :)

Marlasmemory,

Your pictures were posted on July 17th, I think we have been very patient and we truly need to see more pictures now! Please? Pretty please? :fingerscr

Congrats on the adoption.....Gwennies place is my dream vacation.....
I am so in love with Danes and rotties...Actually any big dog...

Frenchy
July 23rd, 2007, 12:41 PM
Your pictures were posted on July 17th, I think we have been very patient and we truly need to see more pictures now! Please? Pretty please? :fingerscr

:D :goodvibes: :pray:

rainbow
July 23rd, 2007, 07:02 PM
I agree too. :fingerscr :D

marlasmemory
July 30th, 2007, 04:53 PM
OK Ok I was going to invest in a digital camera - however the sewer backed up in my basement twice this month so that's not going to happen any time soon. I will see if I can borrow one so, we can all have our picture fix of my kids! :fingerscr

rainbow
July 30th, 2007, 07:10 PM
WOO HOO :highfive: .....but, sorry about the sewer backup x 2. :frown: :grouphug: