Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Maybe rehab for Rocky

chico2
July 16th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Here is my little druggie,again with his cat-nip..I had to weed out some of his cat-nip plot and gave him a bunch,here's the result..:laughing:

chico2
July 16th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Then Vinnie had to spoil the fun,but quickly retreated when things got serious:laughing:

chico2
July 16th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Chico too has a thing for catnip,but he does it with style..not like Rocky below:cat:

chico2
July 16th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Chico,saying..see I can still balance and Vinnie keeping his distance from now on,when catnip is involved:laughing:

heidiho
July 16th, 2007, 05:36 PM
OMG,those have to be my favorit pics of all times here,i love how it looks like he is pushing the other car away,like saying,stay away from my stash,and how it is like he got super hi and then passed out,to damn funny.I love when they wrap their paws around stuff.

heidiho
July 16th, 2007, 05:38 PM
NO WAY,i just noticed the pic with the tongue out,i loveeeeeeee it.

wdawson
July 16th, 2007, 05:56 PM
those are great pics.....cats look like they love being out on the deck.

Lukka'sma
July 16th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Great pictures. I love to see them have fun when high on their kitty crack.

rainbow
July 16th, 2007, 06:19 PM
HA HA HA....those pics of Rocky are priceless. :laughing: I love the tongue shot. :D

CyberKitten
July 16th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Rocky is definitely on a high there, rofl!!! A cool cat alright, lol

Once as teensa, my sister and I told my mother the catnip we had purchased (uhm, for the cats of course, lol) was actually marijuana. She was not too happy with us for a few minutes, lol

Rocky definitely does his thing with style!! :)

TeriM
July 17th, 2007, 01:46 AM
:laughing: Rocky certainly is enjoying his "weed". Great pics of all the kitties :cloud9: .

Smiley14
July 17th, 2007, 03:13 AM
Oh, LOL, these are too funny! :laughing: No shame in that addiction! :laughing:

Hunter's_owner
July 17th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Lol Chico. I love those pics:laughing:

chico2
July 17th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Thank's girls!
Yeah,Rocky is certainly addicted,he does not bother with the dry stuff frm the store though,here's another:laughing: he's really getting a nose full.
Rocky is my fave to photograph,he is the oldest,but always doing crazy things:laughing:

Jim Hall
July 17th, 2007, 08:02 AM
thanks for making me smile this morning

badger
July 17th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Great pictures Chico, I don't know how you catch them at just the right moment. Stoner heaven.

hazelrunpack
July 17th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Great pics, chico! :D Rocky sure does love his catnip!

Vinnie tried it, but I can tell he didn't inhale... :laughing:

I wish there was something like dognip--felines look so laid-back and relaxed when they're...ahem...partaking... :thumbs up

Tell them from hazel that they're as handsome as ever, please! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 17th, 2007, 12:40 PM
:laughing: omg , now I have to go to the bathroom :laughing: I love the last pic , defenetly get him a room at the Betty Ford clinic soon ! :crazy:

dtbmnec
July 17th, 2007, 12:47 PM
LOL

My grandmother was very put out...She had some catnip in her garden last year and pulled it all up...she's like "I could have made your cats little toys"...Grandma doesn't LIKE pets but she'd have done it to get rid of the catnip :laughing:

The spray bottle's almost empty here at the house so I'm going to have to find something else....hmmmm

Megan

chico2
July 17th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Yes,Rocky is a"funny"guy,he has sooo many different quirks..
Badger,I sit down on the deck after I give him his cat-nip,then I just shoot frame after frame,pick out the good ones,there is bound to be a tounge-pic:laughing:
Megan you can easily plant some cat-nip in a pot,if you don't have a garden.
Go to a nursery and the cat-nip is usually among the herb-pots.
Be sure it really smells though,there are different kinds,it smells a bit like skunk:laughing:
Thank's everyone for your comments,Rocky is a bit embarassed:cat:

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2007, 04:42 PM
He's so cute I love all the pics.:) Esp action shots w/Vinnie ~ love the bi-coloured eyes btw:lovestruck:

chico2
July 17th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Thank's Growler! Our Vinnie is a little(big 18lb's)angel as sweet as he looks!