Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

katie&dan
July 16th, 2007, 03:55 PM
HI! I am so thrilled to find this site. I wanted to take the time to say hello and introduce myself. My names Katie and I live with my husband Dan, our 11 mos. old pit bull Pace, our two tortie cats Kipling and Slug, and currently Kipling's daughter (we call her 'little one' right now but she'll be living with a friend at the end of the month- she's about 2 1/2 mos. old and was the only kitten in her litter). I found this sight while searching for some info on sick pooches, so hopefully I'll get some insight. You seem to have a very helpful community here so I look forward to posting!

marko
July 16th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks so much for that compliment and welcome to the forum! :goodvibes:

Marko

mummummum
July 16th, 2007, 08:34 PM
New to the Board eh ? I gotta tell ya ;) we'd like ya a whole lot better if you posted pix ! We're addicts you see:rolleyes: :D

I think you will find us very pittie-friendly not to mention kitty-crazy.

I've been hanging about for around two years and as far as I'm concerned it's the best ~ welcome !

hazelrunpack
July 16th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Hi, katie&dan! Welcome to the board.

I'm tellin' ya...mummummum is right--we're photo addicts here, so I hope you have some of your fur babies to share! :D

Looking forward to chatting with you in the forums! :thumbs up

rainbow
July 19th, 2007, 02:19 AM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pics of Pace, Kipling and Slug. :D Hope we can help you with any questions. :)