Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Wisconsin!

Flesherwolf
July 16th, 2007, 03:10 PM
I'm new to this forum and thought I would introduce myself. I live in Stoughton, Wis. and am mother to:

2 sons - ages 13 and 9
1 Rott/Lab mix, Lexiss - age 7
1 Lhasa Apso mix, Gimli - age 1
1 DLH cat, Madison (or Maddie) - age 8
2 rats, Dumbo and Gandolf - age 6 mos

My husband and I keep busy with our family, but we love them all more than words can say! I've joined this community to try to get some answers regarding Lexiss and her recent prognosis: Hip Dyplasia (left) and Denerative Joint Disease/ruptured ACL (right knee). :sad: AND to "talk" to others who love their pets! :love:

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Jim Hall
July 16th, 2007, 03:14 PM
welcome to the boards

Winston
July 16th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the forum! It is almost mandatory that we ask for pictures!!

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Cindy

marko
July 16th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the forum!

and Yeah what Winston said - pix, pix pix.

hazelrunpack
July 16th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Welcome to the board, Flesherwolf. Yep, fer shur you gotta post pics! :thumbs up We're all pretty much picture-o-philes here. :D

Stoughton, eh? Not too far...but not so close, either... We're in Clark County...smack dab in the middle of nowhere! :laughing: Used to live in Milwaukee, though.

Looking forward to seeing you in the forums!

rainbow
July 19th, 2007, 02:15 AM
Welcome to the forum and I agree with posting pics of your furkids. :D Sorry to hear about Lexiss :sad: .....post any questions you have in the Pet Health Forum here. :)

Flesherwolf
July 19th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Well, here are all my kids. :love: Left to right, top to bottom: Harrison (9 next week), Justin (13), Lexiss (7), Gimli (1), Maddie (8), Gandolf and Dumbo (6 mos).

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Cute family, flesherwolf! :lovestruck: (Happy birthday in advance, Harrison! :D)

rainbow
July 20th, 2007, 12:42 AM
Nice looking family :lovestruck: and, I forward my birthday wishes to Harrison too.

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/7.gif

Love4himies
July 20th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Welcome, very nice large family.

I can just see it now: Action in the Flesherwolf house:

Maddie chasing Dumbo and Gandolf, Gimli getting excited and chasing Maddie, and of course Lexiss doesn't want to miss out on the fun so she chases Gimli, and the two boys running trying to break up the chase:laughing:. Mom and dad Flesherwolf are running for anything they can find to calm their nerves.

Just kidding, looks like a wonderful family!

Flesherwolf
July 23rd, 2007, 11:04 AM
From Loveforhimies:
"I can just see it now: Action in the Flesherwolf house:

Maddie chasing Dumbo and Gandolf, Gimli getting excited and chasing Maddie, and of course Lexiss doesn't want to miss out on the fun so she chases Gimli, and the two boys running trying to break up the chase. Mom and dad Flesherwolf are running for anything they can find to calm their nerves."

You are close! :laughing: Gimli has finally stopped chasing the kitty - but the two dogs still love to chase each other. The rats like to stay out of it. ;)