Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

BHRR's Wee Princess Squishies...

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 08:17 PM
...aka The Diaper Bag Babies. Here are a bunch of photos I took of three darling little Dane girls :cloud9: at BHRR during our visit yesterday.

- Abbi, Jenni, & Mudslide
- Mudslide

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2007, 08:21 PM
:lovestruck: :cloud9: *sigh* so cute did you apply to adopt any???:D

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Little Miss Social, Jenni.
I swear, this little sweetie is always smiling.

Smiley14
July 15th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Oh they are way too cute!!!! :lovestruck:

poodletalk
July 15th, 2007, 08:26 PM
All three pups are sooooo cute!!

I love mudslides markings!

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Getting my lovings...

poodletalk
July 15th, 2007, 08:37 PM
That's a nice picture of you LP, you should get it printed and framed!

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Jenni posing by the poolside.

Frenchy
July 15th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Getting my lovings...

LP , it suits you to have all 3 of them in your arms :D :cloud9: I loooove their ears ! And they got so big omg !

otter
July 15th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Can I have one??? PLEEEEEASE!

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Yes, I did manage to pull myself away from the puppies for a little while (just a short little while, mind you :D ). Here are some of BHRR's horses. My older son is in the 2nd pic.

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Oh, my! That one of Jenni by the pool is just stunning! :lovestruck:

They're all getting into that leggy stage, I see. :D I love pups at that age! :cloud9: They're so cute then--exploring everything but still tripping over their own feet! :o

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Alright, back to the puppies :laughing: .

-Abbi finally found a vacant seat...
-Jenni, "Hey, any room for me up there?"

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Abbi, "Umph, go ahead, make yourself comfortable. Sigh!"

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Yep, when Dogwalker and I rent the semi and come up, we definitely have to stop at Gwen's, too! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Too cute how could you have not walked away with all of them???? I think I might've had to take @ least one if I was there:D You must have strong willpower:D

great shots:thumbs up

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 08:59 PM
As you can see, Jenni finds her sisters quite comfortable :laughing: . Finally, all three settle in for their naps :cloud9: .

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Soul, aka Piranha Puppy Soul Squall & my son. He was trying to figure out how we'd be able to leave with Soul without anyone noticing. When we finally managed to get in the car for our ride home, he said with so much admiration, "Mom, I can't wait to get my own dog. I want one just like Soul."

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 09:13 PM
So how's that for a Big Little Dog Overload :laughing: ? Ok, that's it. Maybe when Gwen has a little free time, she'll be able to tell us all about these gorgeous girls.

I couldn't believe how well behaved these monkeys are. The whole time we were there, they not once took anything into their mouths other than their toys...or my hair :D . I don't know how Gwen and her family do it. So many dogs, yet so incredibly gentle and well-mannered. It's awesome!

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 09:13 PM
These pics are all so great, luckypenny! I love the one of Soul and your son!

And the girls are too big for their bed! :D

Frenchy
July 15th, 2007, 09:17 PM
As you can see, Jenni finds her sisters quite comfortable :laughing: . Finally, all three settle in for their naps :cloud9: .

:laughing: they just love to cudle eachother ! :cloud9: Sooo, no pics of the others ? :sad:

We'll just have to ask Gwen for new pics from her :D

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2007, 09:18 PM
LP thanks for posting all the pics I'm on :cloud9:

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Poodletalk, thank you :) .
Hazelrunpack, don't forget to swing by here to pick me up :D .
Growler, that's why they're called the Diaper Bag Babies. Friends of Gwen's joked that they would sneak them out in diaper bags :D . We have a limit of 2 dogs in our municipality :sad: (until we move :D ) but I know Gwen will find the best homes for them. She amazing :lovestruck: !
Frenchy, there were many guests including lots of small children, so all the larger dogs were not running about. They did come out a few at a time to say hello and mingle with the crowd but my hands were a little occupied and I couldn't reach my camera in time :o .
Smiley14, indeed they are :cloud9: .
Otter, you can always fill out an adoption application on BHRR's website :D .

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 11:08 PM
hmmmm, muses hazel thoughtfully, number 8?

:eek:

http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif

Okay...so maybe not a good idea...at least till Brier is a little older :o

:crazy:

BHRR
July 15th, 2007, 11:15 PM
LP - GREAT pictures....I can see that I already need to pressure wash the deck again of sand PLUS that we need to cut the field again.... :o

Frenchy - WE so missed you and I already sent an email back to LP with August dates to come visit again AND you MUST come!

As for the Diaper Bag Baby Wee Princess Squishie Puppies; I could put the biggest blanket/bed(and I have) in the world down and all three would still continue to puppy pile on top of themselves! :D They really love that bed. That is one that LP gave to them. THEY :lovestruck: LP! They do the same thing on our kingsize bed; all cram up together in one ball of puppy cuteness!

THAT is a great picture of Piranha Puppy Soul Squall and your son LP! HE is a great dog. I am very blessed to have him in my life and he is already up to almost 30 hand signals and he has picked up really well on the touch training I have been teaching him as well.

Hazlrunpack - SO when are you coming to visit? I will keep the light on! :)

I think we might be moving soon to calling them the 'Tote Bag' Wee Princess Squishie Puppies for they are growing up so fast! They are now 15 weeks! They will not go up for adoption until after they are spayed/microchipped. They have touched the lives of many and have brought many people together in what I call that strong 'chain of success.' :highfive:

As for the rest of my gang; they were out and in all day milling and mixing (we had 44 people here yesterday)and my son was also having a little birthday bash for part of the day yesterday and two of the boys were nervous of dogs; so I had to limit exposure for parts of the day. I think they all had great experiences with the time they did spend with the puppies as well as the rest of the Giant Breeds so perhaps the next time they come over; they will be a bit more comfortable with them.

I promise to post more pictures of the rest of my gang(I know, I have been neglectful) and more pictures and details on these three cuties.

I want to thank LP and Frenchy from my heart for just being them! :thumbs up

PS: Hazelrunpack - I used to have an orange belton named Brier! Great name!

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Hazlrunpack - SO when are you coming to visit? I will keep the light on! :)

As soon as we can get a vehicle large enough to transport the Pack! :laughing: It may take a while... :o And how would you feel about having 7 setters drop in on you? he he They get along well with other dogs, though. Danes would be a novelty...I don't think they've ever seen dogs bigger than them. The Pack is convinced that they are the biggest dogs in the world, I'm sure! :laughing: Cole loves horses. :lovestruck:

I want to thank LP and Frenchy from my heart for just being them! :thumbs up

I'll second that! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Oh, I forgot! If Dogwalker comes along, that'll make 10 setters! :D

Did you really? An orange belton named Brier? :thumbs up Our Brier is a tri, but he is a belton. :cloud9:

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Gwen, do you ever sleep???

BHRR
July 15th, 2007, 11:40 PM
I usually get some sleep between 4:00 - 6:30 AM. :D

Gwen, do you ever sleep???

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 11:44 PM
I usually get some sleep between 4:00 - 6:30 AM. :D

:eek: :laughing:

BHRR
July 15th, 2007, 11:49 PM
I have 10(ranging in ages from 15 months to 11.5 years) and JMHO yet I believe it is not about the number you have but about the quality of time/life spent with those animals one is blessed to have. I know I spend more time(training them, doing my Therapy work, showing, hiking, walking, activities, games) and just wonderfully loving/adoring my 10 plus the Rescues here than some do with their homes of only one or two dogs.

Not that I am saying BY any means that people should be out there getting more and more dogs. I believe I have in my life the dogs that need me and in many ways; I need them and I am very content with my house full of love! ;)

As for visiting; COME on down! The more the merrier! We have 148 acres; bedrooms to spare and lots of space for BBQ's, Bonfires and great conversation! OH and some great riding trails! :D So, when are you coming again so I can HOLD you to it???? :)

Yes, I had an orange belton setter named Brier http://www.birchhaven.org/Brierfeb05.jpg and I lost him in Feb. of 2005 to one of the worst cases of HD two Vets that I work with had ever seen in their combined years of being in Vet medicine. :sad: He was just under 9 months of age.

Oh, I forgot! If Dogwalker comes along, that'll make 10 setters! :D

Did you really? And orange belton named Brier? :thumbs up Our Brier is a tri, but he is a belton. :cloud9:

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Careful Gwen :eek: , the next pets.ca meet up just may very well take place at BHRR :D . I know I'll be returning as soon as we get back from our camping vacation :goodvibes: I can't wait .

BHRR
July 16th, 2007, 12:02 AM
SIGN ME UP! :D I love a great bash! ;)

Gwen

Careful Gwen :eek: , the next pets.ca meet up just may very well take place at BHRR :D . I know I'll be returning as soon as we get back from our camping vacation :goodvibes: I can't wait .

hazelrunpack
July 16th, 2007, 12:10 AM
So sad about your Brier, Gwen :grouphug: We had a heartbreaker orange belton a while back, too--his name was Evan. Had mega-health problems, including elbow dysplasia and inflammatory bowel disease... He died 3 years to the day he'd come to us. :sad: Broke our hearts! Such a short, bittersweet time. And you had less time with your Brier than we did with Evan... :grouphug:

I'd love to pack up the Pack and take a trip to Canada, but realistically, I don't think it'll be any time soon. :rolleyes: Unless we get that magic lotto win, anyway. :laughing: But, when we do finalize plans, you'll be one of the first to know! :thumbs up And I've promised to pick up Frenchy and Luckypenny on the way! :highfive: Hey, hazel can dream, can't she? :o

BHRR
July 16th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Ask Sean the next time you are here about my sleeping or lack thereof! :D :p :sorry: :offtopic: :o :o

:eek: :laughing:

rainbow
July 16th, 2007, 12:13 AM
I had to go back and look at them twice.....they are just sooooo cute. :lovestruck: I love the last pic of the three of them. :cloud9:

BHRR, so sad to hear about your Brier :grouphug: :candle: .....he was gorgeous. :lovestruck:

BHRR
July 16th, 2007, 12:16 AM
I am truly sorry very to hear about your own loss of Evan. :sad:

Well, IF you ever are up this way; you will always be more than welcome to kick your feet under our table any day as we say here! :) I think it is a great dream! :angel: :thumbs up

rainbow - Thanks so much for your thoughts and kind words.

So sad about your Brier, Gwen :grouphug: We had a heartbreaker orange belton a while back, too--his name was Evan. Had mega-health problems, including elbow dysplasia and inflammatory bowel disease... He died 3 years to the day he'd come to us. :sad: Broke our hearts! Such a short, bittersweet time. And you had less time with your Brier than we did with Evan... :grouphug:

I'd love to pack up the Pack and take a trip to Canada, but realistically, I don't think it'll be any time soon. :rolleyes: Unless we get that magic lotto win, anyway. :laughing: But, when we do finalize plans, you'll be one of the first to know! :thumbs up And I've promised to pick up Frenchy and Luckypenny on the way! :highfive: Hey, hazel can dream, can't she? :o

hazelrunpack
July 16th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Thanks, Gwen. It would be a great pleasure to meet you in person.

Hunter's_owner
July 16th, 2007, 06:35 AM
LP the pics are great :cloud9: They are all so adorable :lovestruck: I love the ones where they are cuddling together:lovestruck:

wdawson
July 16th, 2007, 05:28 PM
great pics.....they are cuties......abbi is very cute:)

TeriM
July 17th, 2007, 12:42 AM
Awwww, they are just beautiful "little" girls :cloud9: . Thanks for sharing :) .

LibbyP
July 17th, 2007, 07:57 AM
HHHHuuuummmm.... which one to choooose?? How about all of them? Ya that's a good idea! No really those are awesome pics, the girls are way cute. I know where I'll be going to get my next giant...:lovestruck: and I promised mastifflover I'd pick her up on the way

hazelrunpack
July 17th, 2007, 08:48 AM
:laughing: Sounds like Gwen is going to be very very busy with company! :p

Frenchy
July 17th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Frenchy - WE so missed you and I already sent an email back to LP with August dates to come visit again AND you MUST come!

For sure ! We must get LP to come back from her trip on August 10 so that we can come on the 11. Then we get Hazel and the pack to come , then we empty your pool , and put all the doggies in it to have a sea of fuzzbutts :cloud9:

:laughing:

JanM
July 17th, 2007, 12:02 PM
WOW - that's about all I can say! What a beautiful setting - horses and dogs - and such beautiful dogs too! Makes me pretty envious!

BHRR
July 19th, 2007, 12:27 AM
YAY! CAN'T WAIT! ;) :D

It is so very important for us to have people come over and see how we live, how we interact with the animals, visit our place, spend time with us plus the animals. AND we always extend an invitation out to spend a meal here etc. so that people can see for themselves that we do full disclosure and truly do live in a organized chaos of love!

:laughing: Sounds like Gwen is going to be very very busy with company! :p

BHRR
July 19th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Frenchy,

LP says that August 25th works for her and hoping it might work for you to come back and visit? :fingerscr

Otherwise, the 11th works great in draining the pool etc. :D

For sure ! We must get LP to come back from her trip on August 10 so that we can come on the 11. Then we get Hazel and the pack to come , then we empty your pool , and put all the doggies in it to have a sea of fuzzbutts :cloud9:

:laughing: