Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Hazel Run Pack at rest

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 06:11 PM
After a hard morning of play, each member of the Pack has a favorite way to relax.

King Ember takes a little cool water to wet his parched throat (barking out commands for his subjects to carry out is very dry work!). Lady (in Waiting) Ridge prefers drinking Ember's slime to drinking any other liquid on earth. :eek: You can see how she very carefully and delicately lifts it off the surface of the water :yuck:

Frenchy
July 15th, 2007, 06:14 PM
You can see how she very carefully and delicately lifts it off the surface of the water :yuck:

:laughing: and we can see how her ear give Ember a hair piece :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie never really relaxes. She often sits out in the backyard for hours after the others have gone in, always on the lookout for Dangerous Butterflies and other Villainous Varmints while the rest of the Pack sleeps away the afternoon.

Princess-Queen Cass likes to cool off in the shade after the morning play session. She rests easy, knowing that Ms Macie is on duty.

The Sheriff prefers the air conditioned house. There is nothing quite so comfy as his loveseat, and he puts it to good use. Don't be fooled, though--his hair-trigger reflexes get him up like a shot, barking and clamoring at the door to go out, if he senses any Danger or hears the Princess-Queen yap out a warning!

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Lady (in Waiting) Ridge prefers drinking Ember's slime to drinking any other liquid on earth. :eek: You can see how she very carefully and delicately lifts it off the surface of the water :yuck:

MMMMM doggie slobber:) Duffy used to drink right after Cally too & if we put fresh water down after his drink she would walk away:laughing:
must be something special only they can taste:crazy:

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 06:27 PM
:laughing: and we can see how her ear give Ember a hair piece :laughing:

Well, you know, blondes do sun burn easier than tricolors do...she's just lookin' out for her King! :laughing:

Princess Lil Belle likes to nap in the semi-dark of the living room when the blinds are drawn:

She's sort of taken Brier under her wing--she lies down next to the little goof and watches over his sleep:

Or, if she think he needs a little snuggle, she'll climb up on the bed with him and they'll visit dreamland together:

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 06:32 PM
MMMMM doggie slobber:) Duffy used to drink right after Cally too & if we put fresh water down after his drink she would walk away:laughing:
must be something special only they can taste:crazy:

It must be something special...LadyRidge won't drink fresh..."nya-uh, no way, not gonna touch it!" She'd rather thirst to death! :rolleyes: And Ember, being the slobberiest of them all, is her absolute favorite drinking partner. :dog: She prefers her water warm and thick with saliva! :yuck:

Frenchy
July 15th, 2007, 06:33 PM
aww , they all are so dreamy :cloud9: I could never get enough :love:

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 06:45 PM

Well, you may get more... Working on puppy pics... Not sure if I should throw them all in on the same thread (which would be easiest, but probably end up causing my modem to burst into flames trying to get into it with all those pics) or do them in groups...

Maybe groups would be best, eh? :shrug:

Frenchy
July 15th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Sure, start a Setters 's puppy thread :lovestruck: :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Sure, start a Setters 's puppy thread :lovestruck: :cloud9:

It'll take me a while to cut down all the pics. I have a lot of pics...and it's feeding time at the zoo. So I'm gonna go log off, do the chef thing, then come back later with my bag of puppy pics! :p

rainbow
July 15th, 2007, 06:53 PM

Me either :lovestruck: .....I love all the lazy setter pics. :cloud9:

rainbow
July 15th, 2007, 06:55 PM
then come back later with my bag of puppy pics! :p

WOO HOO.....puppy pics :lovestruck:

otter
July 15th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Did someone say Puppy pics :cloud9: I can't wait!

What'cha cooking for dinner?

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 08:20 PM

Innova. Want some? :laughing:

Connection is still iffy, but the puppy pics will be up in a minute...or two...or an hour or so :p

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2007, 08:25 PM

umm Otter not too sure you want what Hazel's makin' for dinner:D

mmmm-mmmmmmm! Raw frozen sardines and raw chicken livers! One of hazel's favorite dinners! :D Easy to make, too! :thumbs up But for some reason no one ever comes for dinner a second time... :laughing:

Oh! hazel's supposed to make that for the dogs!?! :eek: Whoops! :o

:p

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Smiley14
July 15th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I'm loving all the pics tonight!!!! YAY for Hazel's connection behaving! LOL!

otter
July 15th, 2007, 09:49 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Otters love sardines

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2007, 09:52 PM
good one!:highfive: :laughing: :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Alright, otter~you and Molly have an open invitation to dinner! :thumbs up Do you like your sardines with or without the raw chicken livers? :laughing:

Jim Hall
July 15th, 2007, 09:58 PM
ok the otter with the fish is now my backround at least untill a co worker goes ewwwww!!11:p

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 09:59 PM
ok the otter with the fish is now my backround at least untill a co worker goes ewwwww!!11:p

otter
July 15th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I'm sorry this got way :offtopic:

Otter like sardines, Molly loves chicken livers - we'll all be on :cloud9:

Jim, i'm honoured!

JanM
July 15th, 2007, 10:29 PM
I do love your pictures HRP... beautiful!

I must say, I enjoyed the otter too :laughing: :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 11:00 PM
I'm sorry this got way :offtopic:

Otter like sardines, Molly loves chicken livers - we'll all be on :cloud9:

As a permanent resident of the TJT, otter, a little :offtopic: stuff has never bothered me! :D Feel free to threadjack my threads whenever the urge hits you! :thumbs up

And I'll stock up on the sardines and chicken livers! :highfive:

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 11:01 PM
I do love your pictures HRP... beautiful!

I must say, I enjoyed the otter too :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks, Jan. I think hazel is on a roll tonight--if her connection holds, she's just about to start her 4th picture thread of the night! :eek: The woman is :crazy:!!!!

:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2007, 11:03 PM
It's okay Otter I started it:o

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 11:14 PM
It's okay Otter I started it:o

he he he Well, we might just have to ban you to Hazel Run for a term of hard labor to make up for it--grooming dogs, getting chapped with setter tongues, getting squished by dogs wanting to get as close as possible...spitting setter hair out of your mouth...picking setter hair out of your sardines and raw chicken livers! :laughing: Oh, did I mention that you'd have to vacuum, too? hazel really hates to vacuum! :o

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 11:16 PM
I'm loving all the pics tonight!!!! YAY for Hazel's connection behaving! LOL!

Okay, Smiley--one more picture thread comin' atchya! The modem is smokin' but I haven't seen any flames yet! :thumbs up

:D

luckypenny
July 15th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Well, if Growler can't make it, I'll volunteer to be the Pack's personal servant (and give HRP a break :D )

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2007, 11:19 PM
he he he Well, we might just have to ban you to Hazel Run for a term of hard labor to make up for it--grooming dogs, getting chapped with setter tongues, getting squished by dogs wanting to get as close as possible...spitting setter hair out of your mouth...picking setter hair out of your sardines and raw chicken livers! :laughing: Oh, did I mention that you'd have to vacuum, too? hazel really hates to vacuum! :o

Okay sign me up:crazy: If I vacuum can I skip the sardines & raw chicken liver?:D

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Okay sign me up:crazy: If I vacuum can I skip the sardines & raw chicken liver?:D

If you vacuum, you can skip any of the rest of it...I do recommend the chapping and the squishing, though. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2007, 11:23 PM
chapping and the squishing? NO PROBLEM:D bring it on!

rainbow
July 16th, 2007, 01:29 AM
You guys are too funny. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 16th, 2007, 01:45 AM
Rainbow Nice of you to say funny not :crazy: although I think that's been established already in my case anyway:D

rainbow
July 16th, 2007, 02:07 AM
Rainbow Nice of you to say funny not :crazy: although I think that's been established already in my case anyway:D

That's why you fit in so well with us here. :laughing: :crazy:

Hunter's_owner
July 16th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Sleepy setter pics too :cloud9: Omg Hazel, I am lovin' your good connection:highfive:

chico2
July 16th, 2007, 08:37 AM
I'm soooo in love with these beautiful pups,mom Hazel is a great photog!!
Got to check out the puppy-pics,before I get the annoyed glances from hubby,the"get-off-the-Forum-already"glances:laughing:

wdawson
July 16th, 2007, 06:05 PM
hazel

all of the pack are beauties.hazel must have had one of those rare uninterupted connections:laughing: imagine hazel on high speed:eek:

rainbow
July 16th, 2007, 06:16 PM
imagine hazel on high speed:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: is right ........:laughing: :crazy: :D

hazelrunpack
July 17th, 2007, 12:58 AM
he he he yeah, get me high speed and I'd be able to keep up with the rest of youse! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2007, 03:56 AM
HRP I just saw the videos on Yahoo OMG such fun!!! Duffy :cat: was also enthralled (& purring) w/barking dog videos & the ones of Lil Belle entertaining herself!:lovestruck: Lil Belle's my fave:lovestruck: :cloud9: I love her baby pic in that pic thread too.:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 17th, 2007, 10:11 AM
HRP I just saw the videos on Yahoo OMG such fun!!! Duffy :cat: was also enthralled (& purring) w/barking dog videos & the ones of Lil Belle entertaining herself!:lovestruck: Lil Belle's my fave:lovestruck: :cloud9: I love her baby pic in that pic thread too.:cloud9:

wow--you must have a very fast connection--ol' hazel can't enjoy her videos once she uploads 'em...if she can upload them :p I'm glad you could partake! :laughing:

I've got a few more but can't keep a connection long enough lately to upload them :frustrated: Maybe some day the lines will get fixed and I can get the rest of them up :thumbs up More of Brier Boy, too! :lovestruck:

chico2
July 17th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Ok,where are those videos:confused: and Hazel you HAVE to get a high-speed connection!

growler~GateKeeper
July 17th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Ok,where are those videos:confused: and Hazel you HAVE to get a high-speed connection!

Chico2 here you go & you MUST watch all the vidoes - on the right side you can select more vids to watch

This is what I call MUST SEE TV:D :lovestruck: :cloud9:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=709533

chico2
July 17th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Thank's Growler,I watched them ALL,fantastic stuff,really gives you an idea what having that many large dogs is all about:laughing:
They are sooooo very beautiful!!

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Glad you enjoyed the videos, Chico and growler.

I'm in the process of cutting more short videos off the tape I just finished. They download to the computer great! :thumbs up Only the smoking modem and crackling phone lines stand between me and the Yahoo! video section! :D But it's those uploads that are the real killers! :frustrated: