Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

horsie pics

Lise
July 15th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Arabesque,bit took much cleaning!! He looks so good in pictures,I guess I'm kind of biased!

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 11:19 AM
:cloud9: He is a beautiful horse, Lise! How long have you had him?

Smiley14
July 15th, 2007, 09:46 PM
He is absolutely gorgeous! :lovestruck: We don't see enough of the horses!

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I agree! Mules, either!

rainbow
July 16th, 2007, 01:55 AM
Arabesque is gorgeous :cloud9: and, I third the request for more horse and mule pics. :thumbs up

Lise
July 16th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Here's Folly with her flymask.Folly and Rio,they were being auctioned at the Lachute livestock auction,a lady bought the two of them and Refuge RR placed them with us.If it wasn't for Rose they would have both probably gone for meat,since there is such a surplus of horses and ponies.Horses are treated as badly if not worse than any other domestic animal,as they fall between the cracks of animal protection legislation being neither a farm animal or pet.Refuge RR is the only organization that never refuses to help any farm animal,but especially the horses.Rose has been involved in every seizure horses were involved that has been in the news recently,she is still paying for the care these horses receive,all transport and vet bills.The Refuge receives no government funding and unfortunately does not get the publicity that the rescues involved with dogs do,so she doesn't get much in donations.Anyway sorry to rant,but I really think the horses deserve better.

Frenchy
July 17th, 2007, 10:21 PM
We defenetly don't get to see enough horses pics ! Thank you , they are beautiful creatures , so magestic :cloud9: