Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey folks

danm003
July 15th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Hi, I am new around here.

I stumbled across this forum on Wednesday when I needed to find somebody to talk to after we had just had our dog of 15,5 years (Lucky) sent to the Rainbow Bridge.

It's hard, and I cry every night before I go to bed when I look at his photographs. But I swear to God I will never let my best friend for a good part of my life ever leave my memory.

I haven't ventured out of the 'pets who have passed away' forum, but I can honestly say that the people I have talked to are some of the most amazing, compassionate and wonderful people I have ever met online.

Thanks guys, it means so much right now :)

Daniel, in England.

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Welcome to the board, Daniel!

I know it's been tough :grouphug: There are a lot of other people here who know, too. Hang in there! :thumbs up

Looking forward to chatting with you in the forums!

Frenchy
July 15th, 2007, 12:26 AM
But I swear to God I will never let my best friend for a good part of my life ever leave my memory.

Don't you worry Daniel , you will never forget , there is a place in our heart for this , I still remember my great aunt's dog from when I was 5 years old. he was very special to me. I have his picture on my wall. We are very blessed to have them with us :cloud9:

danm003
July 15th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Oh I only just clocked on that .ca stands for Canada! :o

I'm not Canadian! :laughing: