Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

playing doggies

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 11:55 AM
It's Paco last day here , he's leaving for his forever family tomorrow, thanks again to Rottielover who will drive him all the way to Toronto. So they decided to make the best of it.
1. Nelly and Paco trying to get Sam and Bailey to join in (you can only see Nelly's ears :p )
2. Monsieur le chat wondering if he should leave :cat:

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Sam joining the fun (sorry for the blurry picturess but it's moving doggies :shrug: )

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Face offs :dog: , notice Paco taking advantage of the step to be eye to eye with Nelly :p

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Sam and Paco working together

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Nelly resting, it's hard to entertain 3 goldens !!!

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2007, 12:09 PM
:D Looks like fun! Everyone gangin' up to tackle the Big Girl! :laughing:

How noisy do they get? You're gonna have to start posting video, Frenchy... :thumbs up oh, wait, hazel can't download video :sad: Guess I'll just have to settle for the still version! :o

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 12:14 PM
No noise at all ! It's almost boring :laughing: except for Bailey barking and running circles around them when he wants to join in. But he never does. He will only play with Sam :shrug:

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Not even throat grumblies?! he he Lil Belle will have to stop in and teach them how to really play--she believes in a sound track, big time! :laughing:

JanM
July 14th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Looks like they had some fun.. Nellie sure is looking good too... Best Wishes for Paco in his new family life too..

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2007, 12:39 PM
When is Rottielover picking Paco up, Frenchy?

Rottielover
July 14th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Frenchy is dropping Paco off early tomorrow morning :)
Gorgeous pics there Frenchy...Can not wait to be in the middle of it tonight :)

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 12:44 PM
When is Rottielover picking Paco up, Frenchy?

She's coming tonight but only for a visit. I will drive Paco early tomorrow morning to her place. Like always , having mixt feelings between :sad: and :crazy: he's been such a good boy , no problem at all, and has great chemistry with my fuzzbutts. Paco even loves to groom Monsieur le chat :laughing: :dog: :love: :cat:

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Can not wait to be in the middle of it tonight :)

Don't forget to bring a towell :laughing: altough with Harley, you know about drool :p

Rottielover
July 14th, 2007, 12:49 PM
I will make sure I get out of the nice clothes from the engagement party first, LOL

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I will make sure I get out of the nice clothes from the engagement party first, LOL

Oh yes please do ! :laughing: The drool makes the golden fur stick to your clothes real nicely :laughing:

Rottielover
July 14th, 2007, 12:55 PM
I will definetly have the third degree when I get home....but it will all be worth it:D :cloud9:

Hunter's_owner
July 14th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Aww great pics Frenchy. I laughed at the first pic where you can just see Nelly's ears :cloud9

Rottielover that is great that you are helping out like that:angel: :highfive:

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Rottielover that is great that you are helping out like that:angel: :highfive:

I'll second that! :thumbs up :D

Give Paco a big hug for me, Frenchy! :grouphug:

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Give Paco a big hug for me, Frenchy! :grouphug:

I will ! sigh .... just finalized the adoption papers.... Paco wanted to leave with Rottielover when she left earlier ! We told him he had to wait tomorrow morning :laughing:

dogwalker
July 14th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Just a funny thought, but I am struck by how well color coordinated your critters are with your interior! :laughing:
Looks like they are all friends gathered to wish a fella off!:cloud9:

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Just a funny thought, but I am struck by how well color coordinated your critters are with your interior! :laughing:

That's why I adopted them :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2007, 11:15 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Smiley14
July 15th, 2007, 01:45 AM
Awww, I hope Paco has a great trip!!!! What a perfect send-off for him! LOVE the playing doggies!!! :lovestruck:

rainbow
July 16th, 2007, 02:01 AM
Great pics of Paco's going away party. And, love the one of Nelly sleeping. :cloud9: