Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Winston and his CUZ!!!!

Winston
July 14th, 2007, 08:07 AM
I finally bought Winston a CUZ! (the Bad one of course!) and he loves it! I have never had him enjoy a toy as much as this one! I have heard many people on the forum speak of them and decided to buy one! Winston takes it with him everywhere! when he eats! when he goes to do his business! and he sleeps with it! It is hilarious!

When I first gave it to him he prounced around the backyard sqeaking it in his mouth! the neighbors were looking at him wondering what he was doing !! I have had to teach him not to squeak it at night and he has figured it out! It is made of the Kong rubber so he has not punctured it or even ripped it! Most squeaky toys are destroyed in about 10 minutes! in our house!

Here are a couple pics

Cindy

Winston
July 14th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Oh how funny! I just realised he has some gray hairs starting to show!!

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Winston looks so proud of his Cuz! He's beautiful! :lovestruck:

I've been toying with the idea of trying Cuz's, too, but figured it would be massacred big-time by the Pack. Are you saying that Cuz's are made by Kong?! That would be a good thing--they love Kongs and they last about 6 months despite the best efforts of the Pack. :thumbs up

I don't think the squeak would bother me much--the Pack has pretty much taken care of hazel's hearing at the high end of the spectrum. :rolleyes: :crazy:

Winston
July 14th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Hazelrunpack it is made by Kong! It is very durable...Winston is over 100 lbs and a strong jaw..he has not manaaged to rip the feet off yet or even puncture it! I say it is a good by..here is a link for it !

http://stuff.silverorange.com/archives/2004/november/cuzdogtoyreview

Cindy

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2007, 11:37 AM
blech...connection is so bad today I can't even open the link! :frustrated:

But I definitely will look for some next time I'm in Eau Claire! :thumbs up I think the dogs will appreciate some new toys! :D (They always do!)

Thanks for the test run, Winston! You, too, Winston! :D :crazy:

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Winston will love his Cuz ! I only bought one the first time, it was so popular, had to get a second one the next day :dog:

Winston
July 14th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Yeah Frenchy! I told a friend about it and she asked me to go and buy her some...She has 4 gsd's so we bought 4 and that was all the store had...except little ones! She ended up with 2 good and 2 bad ones! :laughing: Best $12.00 I have spent on a toy!

Cindy

Harley's_Mom
July 14th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Harley has the "bad" Cuz as well and he loves it! He loves to play fetch with it, it's hilarious to watch him try and catch it cause of the way it bounces all over the place. Keeps him occupied for hours.

breeze
July 14th, 2007, 11:15 PM
that is a great picture , you should fram it :thumbs up
Bree manages to distroy the cuz's even if it is made from the kongs :sad:
the only one she does not distroy is the black kongs

TeriM
July 15th, 2007, 02:55 AM
Great pics of Winston :lovestruck: . Riley's cuz is still alive after about 6 months, it's missing one foot but he still loves it :thumbs up .

rainbow
July 15th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Hazelrunpack it is made by Kong!

The Cuz is not made by Kong.....it is made by JW Pet Products. :)