Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Friday the 13th! - Kitty pictures

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Vlad
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Vlad%20and%20Oksana/IMG_0695.jpg

and Oksana
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Vlad%20and%20Oksana/IMG_0717.jpg

Would like to wish you all a very lucky Friday the 13th!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Vlad%20and%20Oksana/IMG_0754.jpg

I wanted to post this because it's typical Oksana. She loves to sleep on this corner of the couch, on a green blanket. When she's napping and I'm the kitchen, I look this way and I see this little head pop up! LOL, I love it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Vlad%20and%20Oksana/IMG_0684.jpg

heidiho
July 13th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Happy 13th,scary movie marathon tonight for me,i love those pics,and the one where all you see is the head lookin at the camera is to cute.

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Yep, I've got the scary movies on today too.

It amuses me to no end when I turn around and that little head pops up like that! :cat:

heidiho
July 13th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Im so ready,love horror movies,love this day..Cats by far are the best when it comes to doing the cutest things like that

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2007, 06:19 PM
I love these odd days too. My favorite holiday is Halloween! LOL, everyone that seems my kitties say "You've already got your Halloween cats!"

You can't beat a cat or a dog for cuteness.

heidiho
July 13th, 2007, 06:51 PM
my b day is oct 29,so maybe that is why i love horror movies and stuff.

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Nice! I've always thought that would be a cool birthday to have, so close to Halloween.

rainbow
July 13th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Awww......Vlad and Oksana :lovestruck: Happy Friday the 13th to them too. :D

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Thank you. They are enjoying the evening in their favorite way, napping on their favorite blankets.

:cat: :cat:

Love4himies
July 13th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Oksana's eyes in the last picture look soooo scary:laughing:

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2007, 10:09 PM
LOL, I know. I took several, in different angles to see if they didn't come out like that but they did. That's one thing I've realized about taking kitty pictures, their eyes come out like this more often than not. Is there a trick to taking pictures of cats and dogs?

bendyfoot
July 14th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Try using a camera with red-eye reducer option...it'll help (but probably not totally eliminate the problem...)

chico2
July 14th, 2007, 06:44 AM
Great pics,looks like kitty heaven at your place:cat:
Here's my scary pic,contribution:laughing:

ancientgirl
July 14th, 2007, 06:51 AM
Black kitties rule! I love the pictures, especially that last one.

chico2
July 14th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Yes,the first of Chico was taken a long time ago with my old camera,kind of dusty looking...:laughing:
Here's a pic I took yesterday of him,not dusty:laughing:

ancientgirl
July 14th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Yes,the first of Chico was taken a long time ago with my old camera,kind of dusty looking...:laughing:
Here's a pic I took yesterday of him,not dusty:laughing:

Chico is beautiful!!!!! My goodness what a gorgeous kitty!!!

I gather that's what my kitties will look like when they get older, at least I hope they will be such beauties.

I just took them to the vet for a follow up, which they passed with flying colors. The doctor told me though that Vlad will most likely be a very big kitty. Oksana is 4 months now, and she's about 3.5 pounds, almost 4, but Vlad is in his 5th month and he's almost 8 pounds!

dtbmnec
July 14th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Oh wow...

My boys are only about 5 pounds each and they're a year old at this point...

:lovestruck: Beautiful kitties :)

Megan

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 11:40 AM
So ancientgirl , anything special happened at your place ? I mean, 2 black cats , Friday the 13 th , mwaaaaaa :evil: :cat:

chico2
July 14th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Chico is beautiful,sleek black cat,at 16lb's ,not fat,just big...
Here he is again:lovestruck:

krdahmer
July 14th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Aw I love black cats... and I swear those kittens have grown since the last batch of pics!!!

I too was going to watch a scary movie... The Covenant, but wussed out after 20 mintues. :laughing: Heck, I don't know what made me think I could do it, I had to sleep with the lights on after the Mummy!!!:rolleyes:

ancientgirl
July 14th, 2007, 06:26 PM
So ancientgirl , anything special happened at your place ? I mean, 2 black cats , Friday the 13 th , mwaaaaaa :evil: :cat:

LOL, nope all good luck over here!

ancientgirl
July 14th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Oh wow...

My boys are only about 5 pounds each and they're a year old at this point...

:lovestruck: Beautiful kitties :)

Megan

They really are beautiful. And yeah, Vlad is going to certainly be a big kitty!

ancientgirl
July 14th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Chico is beautiful,sleek black cat,at 16lb's ,not fat,just big...
Here he is again:lovestruck:

No, he doesn't look a bit fat. I'm guessing Vlad will probably bet to about between 15-20 pounds. If he's this big now and he's not even a year old. But the Little Miss I expect to probaby not get too much above 10 pounds.

ancientgirl
July 14th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Aw I love black cats... and I swear those kittens have grown since the last batch of pics!!!

I too was going to watch a scary movie... The Covenant, but wussed out after 20 mintues. :laughing: Heck, I don't know what made me think I could do it, I had to sleep with the lights on after the Mummy!!!:rolleyes:

I've always wanted a black cat, and now I have two! I take so many pictures of them, and it amazes me to see their progress. They really do grow so much in so short a time.

I love horror movies, but last night they were showing the Exorcist. I can watch that in the daytime, but no way am I watching that in the evening, especially right before bed!!

chico2
July 15th, 2007, 07:22 AM
I cannot watch any horror-movies at all,I get nightmares:yell:
When I was a kid,100yrs ago:laughing: ,scary movies meant Frankenstein and Dracula,now there are chainsaw massacres,torturing and other bloody messes,just can't handle that...I am a BIG wuss!!
Don't find it entertaining if I have to cover my eyes and ears the whole movie:laughing:

ancientgirl
July 15th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Yeah, those movies tend to be just a torture-fest, which I find myself not wanting to watch anymore. I do love a good thriller, and if a horror movie has a good plot I'll watch it. But to watch something that has all that violence and no story, what's the point!?