Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my buddies - Spencer and friends

dogwalker
July 13th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Here's one of Spencer holding water in his mouth. He's very slobbery!

Spencer and Apache have quickly become friends. Here's Spencer's stalking approach to playtime.

I also have a newest buddy, Winston. Winston is 15 weeks old. He's also an English Setter, but is a black belton. Here's Winston timidly approaching Apache for play.

hazelrunpack
July 13th, 2007, 03:36 PM
:laughing: Does Spencer spit the water out at you? :p

That one of Winston and Apache is just :cloud9:!

You might want to go in and edit the first post in each of your threads--then change the title slightly--add names or something to make them unique so everyone knows they're different :thumbs up

dogwalker
July 13th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks Hazel! I edited the titles so they are different now.:thumbs up

Spencer doesn't spit the water out at me, but in the house I have the mop ready at the water dish....lots of puddles....

Apache at first was a bit of a grumpy old man, but he warmed up to both Spencer and Winston real quick!! He's a sweetie!

hazelrunpack
July 13th, 2007, 04:06 PM
How odd...I can see that the titles are different, but they still read the same in the list of threads... hmmmm...I'll PM Marko cuz I don't think you have enough posts to do that yet. :thumbs up

TeriM
July 13th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Awww, great pics :cloud9: .

dogwalker
July 13th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Thanks Hazel and TeriM! Sorry for the 3 threads...I realize now I should have done 3 posts in 1 thread! :eek: I'll do better next time in my postings, promise! I'm a newbie! :crazy:

rainbow
July 13th, 2007, 07:29 PM
How odd...I can see that the titles are different, but they still read the same in the list of threads... hmmmm...I'll PM Marko cuz I don't think you have enough posts to do that yet. :thumbs up

Hazel, I'm pretty sure you can't edit the titles of your threads. You have to pm a mod to do it for you. :)

rainbow
July 13th, 2007, 07:30 PM
:laughing: .....the pic of Spencer with his mouth full of water is priceless. :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Hazel, I'm pretty sure you can't edit the titles of your threads. You have to pm a mod to do it for you. :)

Marko took care of it! :thumbs up :D

I still can't get over that pic of Spencer holding the water in his mouth! :laughing:

I hope the Pack doesn't learn that trick...hazel's floors are groaty enough as it is! :eek:

:p

dogwalker
July 14th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks Marko! Your title changes helps alot. I can tell my own threads apart now! :thumbs up

Yeh, that water mouth is one habit I wouldn't mind Spence outgrowing....at least I don't have any carpet in the house.:eek:

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Here's one of Spencer holding water in his mouth. He's very slobbery!

:laughing: he's too funny ! love his ears :lovestruck: and the cuddling pic ! How lucky are we to have pictures of such beautiful doggies :lovestruck:

Did I ever mention ? I WANT AN ENGLISH SETTER :yell: