Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My buddies - my crew

dogwalker
July 13th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Just joined and wanted to share some pics of my buddies.
Here's Apache. He's been my buddy for 7 years. He's a tri-color English setter and has a good nose on him for finding all the varmits in the yard.

Topaz kitty has also been my buddy for 7 years. He and Apache grew up together and love to snuggle.

Spencer is a new buddy. He's an orange belton English setter. He's 8 months old and I have had him only a few months. He's a very sweet and thoughtful fella.

hazelrunpack
July 13th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Wow, Spencer looks like he's as big as Apache already! Or is that just a photographical delusion of hazel's? :laughing: Got any pics handy of Apache's lovely smile? :lovestruck:

That's a beautiful picture of Topaz--is that with your new camera? Did you ever get the manual read? :D You're doing great with it! :thumbs up

dogwalker
July 13th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Spencer shot up there in height pretty quickly. He's almost as tall as Apache but is thinner. Spencer's at 45 lb and Apache is 58 lb. he he Apache has lost a little weight since Spencer arrived on the scene and showed him how much fun it is to play....
camera...I've read parts of the manual but I still like the auto button! :D

hazelrunpack
July 13th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Spencer shot up there in height pretty quickly. He's almost as tall as Apache but is thinner. Spencer's at 45 lb and Apache is 58 lb. he he Apache has lost a little weight since Spencer arrived on the scene and showed him how much fun it is to play....
camera...I've read parts of the manual but I still like the auto button! :D

Hmmm...Spencer is about 8 months? Might grow a bit yet--then he'll fill out and Apache will have a real pawful to handle! :laughing:

I love auto functions, too! :laughing: You might say hazel runs on auto most of the time! :crazy:

dogwalker
July 13th, 2007, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;451300]Hmmm...Spencer is about 8 months? Might grow a bit yet--then he'll fill out and Apache will have a real pawful to handle! :laughing:

Just wait til Winston is bigger also....Apache won't know what hit him!:eek:

rainbow
July 13th, 2007, 06:25 PM
More English Setters :highfive: ....now we won't have to bug Hazel so much for pics. :D

I love the close-up shot of Topaz. :cloud9: And, what a great name for him. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Yeah...dogwalker and I may have to rent a van and bring all 10 up for a visit! :laughing:

:eek: What a ride that would be! Especially if Winston still howls in the car! And what will Apache think of nine rambunctious little brats?! :crazy: :laughing:

dogwalker
July 14th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Oh, do you think the border patrol would let us cross the border? They might think we were dog stealers or something....:confused:

Maybe if I drove up to Wisconsin, we could get two vans...he he maybe I could take a few more setters home with me!:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Oh, do you think the border patrol would let us cross the border? They might think we were dog stealers or something....:confused:

Maybe if I drove up to Wisconsin, we could get two vans...he he maybe I could take a few more setters home with me!:cloud9:

yeah...can you see the headlines?:

DOG NABBERS NABBED AT BORDER! Update at ten!

:eek:

Y'know, it's a wee bit out of the way, but if we stop by KC on the way home (provided Frenchy has left us with any setters) we can see how many setters will fit in your house, then maybe work out a rotation schedule! :laughing:

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 11:12 AM
More English Setters :highfive: ....now we won't have to bug Hazel so much for pics. :D

no no Rainbow , that only means now we'll have 2 members to bug for more pics :D

All you setters's owners are so lucky to be living so far ..... :evil: