Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our big lug!

Mushka
July 12th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Here is a picture of our rescued greyhound taking it easy in the grass.

mummummum
July 12th, 2007, 12:42 PM
He's terribly regal looking ~ son't forget the kitty and turtle pix !

Mushka
July 12th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Here's my little ones. Princess is the white, the tabby is Chammy and the grey one is Shadow.

hazelrunpack
July 12th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Oh, yes, Rocky definitely looks like he's in charge! Looking over his domain :D Very handsome :lovestruck:

Mushka
July 12th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Here's one of two of our turtles. I'll try and get a better one tonight of all three. This pic is of Killer and Tiny.

hazelrunpack
July 12th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Looks like the cats are royalty, too. They look just as regal as Rocky! :thumbs up I like the last one on the pillow! :lovestruck:

Are the turtles monarchs, too? :D I love their terrarium!

Mushka
July 12th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Oh, yes, Rocky definitely looks like he's in charge! Looking over his domain :D Very handsome :lovestruck:

He definitely tries to take charge. We have to show him who's boss though. He a good boy most of the time though.

Mushka
July 12th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Looks like the cats are royalty, too. They look just as regal as Rocky! :thumbs up I like the last one on the pillow! :lovestruck:

Is the turtle a monarch, too? :D

Shadow is the youngest and tries to rule the house most definitely. He likes to tease Rocky and get in between our legs and trip us. Real trouble maker, but so loveable too.

Killer (turtle) is the monarch of his domain though. He gets in a bad mood, he tries to nip at the others.

hazelrunpack
July 12th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Is that how Killer got his name? :D

I hear ya about the tripping...we have 7 dogs that think they're cats--have to get between and under our feet regularly or they're not happy! :rolleyes: It's really the pits when you're trying to go down stairs! :eek:

rainbow
July 12th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Very handsome greyhound you have there. :cloud9: I love the turtle pic and your kitties are very cute. :lovestruck:

Who is the cutie in your avatar? :lovestruck:

TeriM
July 13th, 2007, 02:18 AM
Wow, that's a big handsome greyhound :lovestruck: and the kitties are adorable :cloud9: .

Frenchy
July 14th, 2007, 11:52 AM
What a lovely Greyhound ! He must love to chase the cats ?

Mushka
July 18th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Rocky thank goodness doesn't chase the cats around. The only one doing the chasing is Shadow, my youngest cat. He chases the other two around like mad and then tried to bug the dog until he starts barking. He's a little pest.

TinasTroops
December 13th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Cool another greyhound owner - I have 4!

chico2
December 13th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Love the Grey-Hound,what a beauty and the kitties are soo sweet and a little cautious looking in the pic,the grey one is beautiful,the turtles...hmmm I guess they are cute too..
Tinas Troops,you mean to say you have 4 Grey-hounds and no pics here yet:confused:

meb999
December 13th, 2007, 03:59 PM
awwww, so cute!!

I'm with Chico, Tina -- you gotta post some pics of your Greyhounds :D