Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Abused Lab Puppy Found in a Ditch

Riluke
July 12th, 2007, 07:34 AM
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/846758.html

Frenchy
July 12th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Omg she's so cute ! I love her eyes , she looks so much like the Lilly I fostered a while back ! Poor little thing , stupid stupid owner :mad:

happycats
July 12th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Lilly, what rescuers have taken to calling the puppy, was first spotted in the ditch Sunday night by a passerby.

The person thought nothing of it until the puppy was spotted in the ditch again Wednesday and animal control was called.

What does that mean?? Saw a puppy in the ditch on Sunday and thought nothing of it???

How sad and cruel!! I hope whoever did this rots!!!!:evil:

Frenchy
July 12th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Happycats, another case of people closing their eyes on a situation hoping someone else will take care of it or wishing the "problem" will go away on it's own. I found a dog last Sunday, in a parking lot. I was the only one who stopped , I took the dog with me because nobody else wanted to help. :shrug:

Riluke
July 12th, 2007, 01:33 PM
I heard the story on the way into work and almost cried it was so horrible. I have no idea how a person could do this.

CyberKitten
July 12th, 2007, 01:37 PM
I get a newspaper at the hospital and it was the firt thing I read. So disgusting!!!! I am including a picture I just looked up online - it is finally time fo some lunch, lol

This is Lily - how could anyone hurt this adorable lab?