Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Not quite a kitten anymore!

meg4050
July 11th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Romeo is now 6 lbs and getting heavier by the day and hits the 4 month mark tomorrow! I bought some cute sandals yesterday that come in the tiny shoe box, he's decided it's his new favourite toy so i took come cute pictures! The first one is him trying to hard to get his whole body into..then once he's in (and bulging out at the sides :laughing: ) he gives that 'SEE I told you i could fit' look! And then just a cute picture I took this afternoon of Barkley watching for squirrels! hopefully I can get some good shots of the two of them together soon, but Romeo is just too darn fast sometimes!

dtbmnec
July 11th, 2007, 11:50 PM
:lovestruck: :laughing:

Sounds like my kitties....I've been slowly taking away some of the boxes in the living room (I moved back in with the 'rents) and everytime a new box opens up they have to sit and play in it...

Actually we also bought some rubbermaid ones and Leo decided that for the next ten minutes he'd sit in it with the lid on (it was partially off so he could get out if he wanted to). It was a heck of a sight :D

Cute puppy too :)

Megan

mummummum
July 12th, 2007, 03:07 AM
They're adorable ! And Romeo has quite the sense of humour :crazy:

TeriM
July 12th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Romeo is adorable :lovestruck: and Barkley is looking so very intent and handsome :cloud9: .

rainbow
July 12th, 2007, 04:54 AM
Romeo is one very cute kitty with very expressive eyes.....I love the second pic of him. :lovestruck: And, that is a great picture of Barkley....he is very handsome. :cloud9:

meg4050
July 12th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the comments! Barkley gets awfully shy when I tell him how good-looking he is :laughing:

Romeo moved on from the box and discovered last night at 3 am that its fun to try to get inside plastic bags and roll around to make noise! Needless to say I was not impressed and neither was he when I took all the bags away (I'd just gone shopping last night and he managed to pull the clothes out of the bag so he could get in!) And I definitley don't want him getting his head stuck in the handles so I'll have to make sure there aren't any lying around from now on!