Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Roxy video! The attack!

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Ok this is what we do everyday when i come home she hides in either her box or this brown paper that we got in a package sent to us,she will hide in them and i will walk by and she will jump out at me then go back in and we do it again,so funny this other thing she hides under sometimes when she goes to run out from under it to attack me sometimes the thing is like stuck on her so alls you see is this long brown paper running across the room,it is so so funny,we were thinking of sending in a video like this one to americas f video,i think it is funny enough to win 10000.I have seen some really stupid ones that win.

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Ok how do you get a video on here??I went the same way like uploading pictures that was 5 minutes ago and it is still uploading,

chico2
July 10th, 2007, 04:50 PM
I have no idea how to,but I am waiting with anticipation,we have not seen Roxy for a while:lovestruck:

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 05:13 PM
I am dying for you guys to see it,i have even a better one of her with her brush she goes NUTS,she loves having the brush on her face,must feel really good,then all of the sudden she attacks it and like takes it and brushes her own face,i cant figure out how to do it though.

chico2
July 10th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Someone will come along and help,I am sure..

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 05:43 PM
true,cant wait..

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Come on someone here has to know how i can get video loaded.......

jesse's mommy
July 11th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Heidi -- you have to upload it to a video hosting server like photobucket. It'll take a few minutes to upload, then you just copy the link and post it here. I can't wait to see the video. :thumbs up

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Ok let me go try,they are really short,but the one with her brush is just priceless and this will be cool cause it is the closest you can get to meeting her,and i think just from these 2 videos you will see why she is the best.

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 04:29 PM
wow it is only at 6% loadng it,this might take awhile.,

jesse's mommy
July 11th, 2007, 04:33 PM
It depends on your connection. Mine uploaded in about 10 minutes. I'll be here when they are loaded. ;)

chico2
July 11th, 2007, 04:38 PM
me too:laughing:

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 04:49 PM
I will be here to,we just realized a few weeks ago that his camera has video,so after you guys watch it you can tell me if i should send in and win 10000.These 2 videos are not even nearly as great as they could be,we are just learning how to use it,but for the first time they are good,it is at 28%.

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 05:14 PM
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q48/heidiboogalo/?action=view&current=81a148ad.flv

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 05:18 PM
ok it is short,i will have to get a better one,i am laughing just cause i can see her at home scooting across the floor under that bag..

chico2
July 11th, 2007, 05:22 PM
I can only see one,but maybe I did something wrong?
Funny though,the little devil:laughing:

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 05:24 PM
I am uploading the brush one now,i cant wait to really get a good one of her with the bag thing,it kills me.

jesse's mommy
July 11th, 2007, 05:25 PM
She's so cute. We definitely need more. :cloud9:

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 05:33 PM
5 more minutes,i cant get home fast enough now so i can get a really good one,the brush one is pretty good.ignore my voice,it is deep normally but my god on recordings it is crazy how deep it is,i have been told i should be a sex phone operator.:laughing: :laughing:

jiorji
July 11th, 2007, 06:05 PM
GASP!! she was set up!! poor Roxy:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
but it's too funny!:lovestruck:

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 06:29 PM
There is nothing set up about it.When i get home she has her total routine,sit at door,get held by me for a few minutes,wait for me to come back in after feeding the enemies,then it is straight to to brown paper where i lie and wait for my owner to walk by,must walk by a few times til i find right attack mode,then i will run from under paper bag and attack her at the ankle to calf section of her leg,she will start laughing and try to pet me but i must get back under the paper and do this at least a dozen more times til i am done with her.I have got to get video of her when she takes off and she cant get from under the bag and the bag goes zooming across the room until a wall gets in the way..It used to be her pink feather toy,but she loves loves this game the best.

Smiley14
July 11th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Oh, that's awesome Heidi! Roxy is just too adorable! :lovestruck: :laughing: LOL!

rainbow
July 11th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Roxy is too funny. Next time you tape it, Mark should stand on the other side of you so we can see Roxy. :D

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 06:42 PM
thank you,the damn brush one is stuck at 16 % that one shows her alot more..wish it would hurry up