Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Roxys new collar!

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 03:55 PM
She got her bling...Took the picture of her on condo this morning she was sound asleep,gave me stink eye cause i woke her up..

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 03:58 PM
notice in first picture we took the bell off cause we didnt want the noise,so i put it on floor and she went crazy playing with it,hard to see but it is there.

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Ok thats all,found one though when she was probably 5 months old,have to post cause i cant believe how cute she was,and of course IS.

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 04:07 PM
She just brings a huge smile to my face,

chico2
July 10th, 2007, 04:52 PM
There she is our Roxy,no matter what they do,sleep or play,they always make us smile:lovestruck:
Bailey(the Cocker)has a bling-collar much like Roxys.

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Collar is courtesy of Jessi76.............And your right she could be taking a poop and still bring a smile to my face.:laughing: :laughing:

chico2
July 10th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Aww,that's nice of Jessie:fingerscr
Actually I have watched my Rocky take a poop and he makes the funniest face:laughing:

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 05:37 PM
I actually leave the bathroom and try to give her privacy,i always thought that they prefer no one around,next time i will have to look.

Smiley14
July 10th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Oh, her collar is awesome! I took the bell off Billy's collar too. :laughing: Fun to see her baby pics again too! :lovestruck:

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 09:28 PM
who would want to constantly hear a bell,not us,almost forgot 2 more pics..ok one picture i think i did post,the one by the front door is part of roxys morning routine because the bob and momma are right outside the door every morning,sometimes when i open the door they almost fall right inside,i dont think they could lay any closer to our front door then they do.

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Excuse the dirt,but if anyone has ever been to hawaii then you know the red dirt here is a damn NIGHTMARE.,my godif the tradewinds arent here you cook from heat,when they are here your house gets covered inside with red dirt,it is a pain in the ass.

Frenchy
July 10th, 2007, 09:42 PM
How could you wake up little Roxy ? :yell: Call the humane society :D

She's too cute ! :lovestruck: :cat:

heidiho
July 10th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Funny you say that,cause i was trying to be so quiet when i took pic,but we just put a palm tree on the right side and as soon as i hit a leaf she woke right up.Well time to get home to the my little devil kitty.

Crestedcrazy
July 10th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Beautiful collar for a very pretty kitty! :lovestruck:
Love your countertops too, I have the same pattern on in the fake laminate stuff!

chico2
July 11th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Love the second pic in the last batch,although Roxy is now almost a fullgrown"woman":D she still has that kittenish look in her face:lovestruck:

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 03:14 PM
She does have the kitten face to i think,god she is just the most fun i have ever had with a pet.Sometimes at night she will go sit right by the bedroom door,stare at me,and then realize i am not going to bed quite yet,then turn around and go in the bedroom.But when i do go to bed as soon as i get up turn off tv and start going towards bedroom she will zoom past me to get in there,or if she is asleep i will call her and usually it takes abnout 10 seconds and she will come out from wherever she is sleeping and go into the bedroom.I just cant say enough about her,her personality is unbelieveable..:cat:

chico2
July 11th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Heidi,welcome to the world of cats,people just have to give cats time and love and they will show you how smart they are and how loving.
I have 3 cats waiting for me to go to bed every night:laughing: as soon as I do,they all take their spots on my bed,thank dog for King Sized beds:lovestruck:

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Oh to have three in bed,how cozy..I totally agree,and think cats get a bad wrap because people hate what they cant control and are intimadated by it(IMO)but we could all learn a thing or two from them.They are so so so loving and the great thing about them unlike dogs,is you know it is pure love when they give it,because you cannot make them or force them to show you,when they feel it they will let you know,and some people think oh it is because they want you to feed em,i cant tell you how many rimes bob and momma come back to my door after i have fed them and sit there and cry and cry til i open the door and come outside and give them some lovin and they are just so satisfied after that.,ok here i go again rambling about cats.

rainbow
July 11th, 2007, 06:50 PM
A kitty as gorgeous as Roxy definitely deserves some bling. :cloud9:

heidiho
July 11th, 2007, 07:03 PM
yeah she does..she is way to cute i must agree