Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another newbie

pomtroll
July 10th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Hi,
I'm a brand new member today. I found this site while looking for information on dog foods. I've been recently making my own dog food , but would like a standby in case I don't have the time to make it.

My husband & I have 6 dogs at present. Rudger is our 6 1/2 year old cavalier, Sabrina our nearly 6 year old pomeranian, Skylar our nearly 6 year old cavalier, Kiefer our 4 year old tibetan spaniel, Tasha our 3 1/2 year old tibetan spaniel and our recent little guy Nicho, a 2 year old pom/mix. We recently lost our male 6 year old pom Mika to a tumor in the cerebellum.

We have had dogs for over 30 years and love living with them. I can't imagine life without at least one. :rolleyes: or 2 or 3. :laughing:

I look forward to getting to know the members of this board, and of course hearing about all your furkids and any other pet.

Ginny aka pomtroll

Jim Hall
July 10th, 2007, 03:24 PM
welcome my 6 dogs thats alot of food to make

chico2
July 10th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Wow,6 dogs,but you still dn't beat the record a member here has 7 large beautiful English Setters:laughing:
If you have been lurking,you know we love pics,if you have not already posted,please do so,in our picture forum,all those little guys must be adorable and
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/17.gif

pomtroll
July 10th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Oh no 7?! That means we'll have to go our and rescue another dog! :laughing: NOT ! Though there is one cute little 10 year old pom on petfinder with a rescue group...sigh... His name is Clooney....Sad Sad Clooney cuz no one is adopting him....sigh...

Ginny

P.S. I'll try to get some photos up soon.

chico2
July 10th, 2007, 04:28 PM
6 or 7 little dogs does not really make a difference,does it:laughing:
Clooney would love to come and live with you:dog:

Frenchy
July 10th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Oh no 7?! That means we'll have to go our and rescue another dog! :laughing: NOT ! Though there is one cute little 10 year old pom on petfinder with a rescue group...sigh... His name is Clooney....Sad Sad Clooney cuz no one is adopting him....sigh...

Ginny

See , that's what happens when you look at petfinder too much :laughing:
Welcome to pets.ca and can't wait to see pics of your gang :dog:

hazelrunpack
July 10th, 2007, 11:17 PM

Ginny

Actually, pomtroll, we're both beat by BHRR--she has a bunch of Danes! I think that even with your 6 and my 7, BHRR still has more canine poundage on site than we do together. :eek:

And remember (when you next look at Clooney), 7 is hardly more work than 6! :thumbs up I can testify to that. :crazy: course hazel has been nuts for years!

Welcome to the board, pomtroll! Looking forward to the pictures! :D