Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My crew

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2007, 12:58 AM
1st pic My first (I was 3) pet male dsh tuxedo Bandit his kitten photo
2nd pic Bandit & his sister Smokey (Smokey & The Bandit:D) unfortunately she passed on the week after we got her:sad:
3rd pic adult Bandit

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2007, 01:28 AM
pic 1 Nikki CKC Siberian Husky
pic 2 Nisku CKC CH Siberian Husky also Nikki's mom we got after she was retired from breeding
pic 3 Bandit, Nisku, Nikki - who said Sibes don't like cats? what do they know!

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2007, 01:36 AM
pic 1 baby Mischief w/ Nisku
pic 2 baby Duffy meeting Nikki - Nikki's thinking "where'd you come from?"
pic 3 baby Duffy meeting Nisku - Nisku's thinking "another puppy?"

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2007, 01:47 AM
1st pic Mischief (calico) & Duffy (torti) on partol together in a rare moment of non-hissies
2nd pic along came Cally Dal x Lab rescue 6 yrs old
3rd pic Duffy Cally & Mischief sharing the couch this was NOT staged

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2007, 01:52 AM
1st pic Buddies Duffy & Cally
2nd pic Duffy last one still with me

rainbow
July 10th, 2007, 02:26 AM
You've had some wonderful pets over the years. :lovestruck: Of course, I especially love the huskies and Nikki and Nisku were gorgeous. :cloud9:

And, it's great to see dogs and cats being buddies. :love:

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2007, 02:38 AM
Thanks they were the best, and of course Duffy Still Is the Best :lovestruck: :D
Here's more Sibes for you Rainbow
pic 1 Nisku "Did you say Truck Ride?"
pic 2 Nikki Loves The Snow BornTo Run

rainbow
July 10th, 2007, 03:00 AM
There's something about huskies in the snow :lovestruck: and you can sure tell Nikki loved it. :thumbs up

I love that pic of Nisku.....such a look of intelligence. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2007, 03:11 AM
There's something about huskies in the snow :lovestruck: and you can sure tell Nikki loved it. :thumbs up

I love that pic of Nisku.....such a look of intelligence. :cloud9:

Nikki definately did, that was a "oops" someone dropped the leash & she took off like a shot in a field on my uncle's farm, she did of course run herself tired, :laughing: @ us (calling her w/ cookies), saying "When I'm ready I come back" then came back like the well behaved girl she was.

Nisku was such a calm laid back dog adapted very well to anything, both of them very smart, loved truck rides, walks & of course dinner :D

rainbow
July 10th, 2007, 03:38 AM
We lived in Kitimat, B.C. when we had our last two huskies and they get lots of snow up there. We had a six foot fence and had to shovel around the perimeter of the yard (which, of course, was large :rolleyes: ) so the dogs wouldn't be able to just "walk over" the fence. :D

They used to run around like crazy and try to burrow their way through the rest of the snow so we ended up shovelling paths through the yard for them. It looked really cool when we finished and the dogs had a blast running full speed through their trails. It was a lot of work to keep the paths shovelled but it was well worth it to watch them. :thumbs up

chico2
July 10th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Growler,LOVE all your pics,there is something very special seeing dogs and kittens together:lovestruck:
The Huskies are beautiful as are your kitties.
So,the only one left is the Tortie??

Crestedcrazy
July 10th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Gorgeous huskies especially the snow picture, very muck in their element!
And love all the ones of the pups snuggling with the kitties, very cute!

Jim Hall
July 10th, 2007, 03:13 PM
I am always amazed on how well dogs will get on with cats
f my dogs have been so gentle with the cats even when provoked
my lab would give me such a pained look when the kittens werew pestering him was like that would you puleeese do something about this?

dmc123
July 10th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Definitely a crew! but what a nice crew to have and have had :)

Diane

Smiley14
July 10th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Oh, such beautiful babies over the years! My favorites are the cat with the husky! :lovestruck: So very cute!!! And the cat with the lab is adorable too! There's just something about cats and dogs together that make me smile. :) Thanks for sharing!!!

Frenchy
July 10th, 2007, 09:45 PM
ohhh , Huskies ! :lovestruck: Love the pics of them together with the cats ! :love:

And the first pic (first husky) looks so much like a wolf ! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Growler,LOVE all your pics,there is something very special seeing dogs and kittens together:lovestruck:
The Huskies are beautiful as are your kitties.
So,the only one left is the Tortie??

Chico2 yes Duffy the 16 year old Tortie is the only one left. She made a wonderfull easy transition from lifetime indoor/outdoor :cat: to indoor only in a small apt w/only occasional outdoor visits @ my mum's but she doesn't venture out of the backyard anymore:D

ohhh , Huskies ! :lovestruck: Love the pics of them together with the cats ! :love:

And the first pic (first husky) looks so much like a wolf ! :cloud9:

Frenchy that's Nikki she definately looked like a wolf especially in that pic. Often when I walked both Sibes people would ask if they were wolves.
Though one idjit asked if they were Foxes:laughing:

CyberKitten
July 10th, 2007, 10:47 PM
The 1st dog I ever loved (one we had when I was very little) was a Siberian Husky. They are such beautiful dogs!!! And of coarse your cats are cuties too!! Love all the pix- thx for sharing!

hazelrunpack
July 10th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Love the pics, growler! All those foxes! :p he he Jes' joshin'! :o

Beautiful dogs--I love seeing dogs in snow. :D But the Cally and Duffy pic is my favorite. They look so...comfortable...together. Ol' buddies! :cloud9:

I love your fur babies! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 11th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Love the pics, growler! All those foxes! :p he he Jes' joshin'! :o

Beautiful dogs--I love seeing dogs in snow. :D But the Cally and Duffy pic is my favorite. They look so...comfortable...together. Ol' buddies! :cloud9:

I love your fur babies! :lovestruck:

Thnx Hazel I love 'em all too! Cally & Duffy were very comfortable w/each other, so funny cuz when I first got Cally he was 6yrs old , Duffy was 7 yrs old & hid from him for the 1st week.:eek: After that best buds.:love:

Cally was used to chasing cats as a game, well my girls would have NONE of that & put him in his place quickly. In his former home he had a cat buddy named Hobbes ie Calvin & Hobbes, they would chase each other all over the house, Cally went nuts the first time he saw the neighbours cat Sonny - looked just like Hobbes I had to keep telling him "That's not Hobbes that's Sonny.":crazy: :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 14th, 2007, 02:57 AM
More pics cuz I got so many:D
pic 1 Mischief baby pic 8 wks
pic 2 Mischief & Cally when I first got him he's 6yrs old "If I don't look @ Mischief she can't kick me off my blanket"
pic 3 Duffy & Mischief a momentary tenuous sunshine truce

mummummum
July 14th, 2007, 03:07 AM
What an amazing crew you have and have had Growler ! Those pix of Cally ~ what an shiny coat ~ holy hannah !

growler~GateKeeper
July 14th, 2007, 03:13 AM
:D Thnx, Obviously the only dog I've had w/low maintenance coat, hmm....as a matter of fact the cats always got more brushing than he did:D

rainbow
July 14th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Hee hee......I love the pic of Cally sharing the blanket with Mischief.