Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I have a lot of catching up to do, random pics

papillonmama
July 9th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Okay, so I unplugged my printer and have use of my mouse again :rolleyes: computers are so funny. so I'm going to have to show off the pics I've been holding back.

First, a couple of Dory in the dress that I made after Woofstock, 'cause I was like, I could do that, and I did, I am still really proud of it. All hand-sewn.

2nd pic, Dory begging me not to take anymore pictures of her in a dress. Little does she know, I'm planning a halloween costume next.

And one of Slim, king of the castle.

papillonmama
July 9th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Please excuse the now stained carpet, lol, usually I replace it by now, but, I've been spending extra on my garden this year.

Last weekend (Canada Day weekend), we took a trip up north, south of and between north bay and sudbury.

First, the weather was rough, so I didn't get as many pics as I wanted, but oh well, some is better than none.

Next Dory, she was so car sick when we were leaving the city, all the stop and start driving.

The last is my son running around, a lot of our family was there, and it was a relatively small pow wow, it's always nice to be around people you know will watch out for kids, any time some kid is mis-behaving or if they need help there's always a family member close by to help. I really wish I had more pics of the event, but the weather was no good for picture taking.

papillonmama
July 9th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Alright, first, a pic of my uncles band, they were jammin'. It was pretty cool, lots of people danced.

Next is my Auntie's dog, Dory's new bestest friend.

And the last is a pic I took in Orillia.

Hunter's_owner
July 9th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Great pictures!!! The dress is soooo cute:lovestruck:

The kitty looks just like my room-mate's cat Charlie:lovestruck:

papillonmama
July 9th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks HO, I'm loving the dress too, I don't make her wear it all the time, really I just wanted to make it so that I knew I could.

Crestedcrazy
July 9th, 2007, 11:44 AM
That dress is just so adorable :) love it!
Been seeing on the news lately that the weather has been quite something out your way, those clouds in that pic sure look ominous :eek:

hazelrunpack
July 9th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Dory does look stunning in her dress! :thumbs up Very pretty in pink! :D

I can just picture her playing with her new best friend! They're both such cuties. :cloud9: Now I'll bet that would be great video! :thumbs up :D

rainbow
July 10th, 2007, 04:10 AM
"Pretty in Pink" indeed. :lovestruck: And, I love the close-up pic in the car. :cloud9: