Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

jdane1
July 8th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I am a former animal rescuer, and the proud pet parent of 6 great danes, one rat terrier mix, two cats and a turtle. :) Hopefully, I can stop by often. This looks like an interesting group.

hazelrunpack
July 8th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the forum, jdane! You've got to post pictures--group pictures--play pictures--pictures of your terrier ruling the roost over those danes! :thumbs up :cloud9: :lovestruck: no pressure, though...but if you have some to share, we'll be extremely appreciative! :o

Finally! Someone who has more dog poundage at home than I do! :laughing:

lilmegshepherds
July 8th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the forum

jdane1
July 8th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome!!

I hope you'll be patient with me. I'm a little computer illiterate, and it will probably take me a while to figure all this stuff out. I'll start with a picture of Draco, my spoiled rotten little snob, (who thinks the entire universe was put her to do his bidding). :) If that works, I'll post more pictures later.

luckypenny
July 8th, 2007, 10:38 PM
... You've got to post pictures--group pictures--play pictures--pictures of your terrier ruling the roost over those danes! :thumbs up :cloud9: :lovestruck: [SIZE="1"]no pressure, though...

Speak for yourself, Hazelrunpack :D . I wanna see more pictures :yell: :o .

Welcome jdane1 :) . Draco's gorgeous :cloud9: (and he does look snobby in that pic :laughing: ). All you pretty much have to know about computers is how to post lots of photos on pets.ca. Can't wait to see the rest of your pack...

jdane1
July 8th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Sorry! It's telling me that all my picture files are too big. I'll work on the problem and see if I can't make them smaller, (so I can send lots more later). :)

Thanks for the nice welcome! I appreciate it! :)

luckypenny
July 8th, 2007, 11:21 PM
You might want to try re-sizing with Irfanview, then save to your computer, then upload here :) .

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=24118