Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Everyone!

scratch06
July 8th, 2007, 09:49 AM
I'm Scratch's mom. I came across this sight when I was looking for help with Scratch's problem with attacking people. I found it very intresting and can see how it can be very helpful. I am from Southern Louisiana. I have a cat named Scratch and an aquarium with lots of fish. I had a Dachshund name Jacque that past away(1 year July 15). That was very hard to go through and still is. He was the last thing I saw when I went to bed, and the first thing I saw when I woke up(he slept with me) for 11 years. Well I know I will learn alot from this sight and thanks for having me.

hazelrunpack
July 8th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Hi, scratch06, welcome to the Board!

(I hope you find the answer to your problem--I love cats, but have never had one, so I'm clueless as to cat behavior :o )

You wouldn't have any pics of your kitty to post, would you? ;) We love pictures around here! Even those of us who are cat clueless :D

scratch06
July 8th, 2007, 11:18 AM
O.K. I will post a picture, but I am New at computers so I will get my daughter to do it when she comes over.

gail52
July 8th, 2007, 02:46 PM
tell me about it took me a long time to get the pic thing down and i still am having problems. Do you think maybe your kitty just wants to play with things ,like people moving i have 2 kitties and just lost one on june 11 she was the swettest girl

rainbow
July 8th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the forum....looking forward to pics of Scratch. :cat:

lilmegshepherds
July 8th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the forum

scratch06
July 8th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Hello everyone, this is Scratch. He likes to take pictures. Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome:)