Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Am Not Happy

rainbow
July 8th, 2007, 03:44 AM
This morning I was in a huge hurry and on my way to work. I was preoccupied with what my day held and I rear-ended a car at a stop light because I was not really paying attention.

I also spilled hot coffee in my lap and I was running late.

"Great, just great", I moaned.

The driver opened his door, got out of his car and stared at me.

He was a very short person, only about 3 1/2 ft. tall. He got out, studied the damage on his bumper, and walked towards me as I rolled down my window.

He said, "I am not happy"...

Not pleased with the way my day had started, I blurted out, "Well..... which one are you then?"

growler~GateKeeper
July 8th, 2007, 03:47 AM
Sorry but I had to :laughing: :laughing:

Lukka'sma
July 8th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Funny
At first I was feeling real bad for you.....

hazelrunpack
July 8th, 2007, 09:30 AM
So rainbow, should we be giving you support and :grouphug:s because you really had an accident? Or should we be whoppin' ya upside the head with our :pawprint:s cuz of the really bad joke? :o

No, really...hazel is slow in the mornings! Help me out here, please! :p

CyberKitten
July 8th, 2007, 06:37 PM
OMG, you didn't, lol (I have to admit I'd be sorely tempted to say that too but since I serve on a govt board re disabilities, with my luck, it would be discovered and I'd never live it down. He did not have to be snarky regardless of his vertical challenge!

I hope the rest of the day was better! You could have always said (and don't ask me why I am thinking this - I might have been also tempted to say in response to his not being happy) ' "Oh I figured that out already, Grumpy"

Sorry your day got off to such a rough start!

rainbow
July 8th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Sorry guys.....it was a joke that was emailed to me and it seemed funny at 1:45 in the morning. :o

hazelrunpack
July 8th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Sorry guys.....it was a joke that was emailed to me and it seemed funny at 1:45 in the morning. :o

:laughing: Madame hazel thought it was funny! hazel was confused right up till you fessed up, though! :D :p

luckypenny
July 8th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Too funny :laughing: . Especially since CK & Hazelrunpack believed it to be true :laughing: . Good thing Sandman is sitting next to me and blurted out it was a joke...I almost believed it too :o :D .

chrisxna
July 9th, 2007, 01:23 PM
MAN, U TOTALLY TRICK US BEFORE I READ THE OTHERS COMMENT, WKAKAKAKKA~:evil:

Jim Hall
July 9th, 2007, 01:31 PM
tehres a guy in the grocery store here about 4 ft with a beard and he waers a stocking cap i swear hes form disney i call him doc
he speaks very little english so he doesnt get it

CyberKitten
July 9th, 2007, 09:38 PM
OK, I did not think it was a joke- guess that make me Dopey, lol :D