Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More Baxter and Bentley

clm
July 6th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Bentley and Baxter first and then separate shots of Bentley and Baxter.

Lukka'sma
July 6th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Cute dogs, beautiful yard!

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2007, 10:34 PM
I hate to break this to you, Cindy, but they're both terminally cute! :lovestruck:

Bentley has a glint in his eye and a very mischievous tongue :p ...I have a feeling he's going to lead Baxter astray...so much mischief, so little time! :D Is Bentley still ruling the roost?

Frenchy
July 6th, 2007, 10:34 PM
I can't believe how fluffy they are . So is Bentley's fur going to turn lighter like Baxter's ?

luckypenny
July 6th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Keep posting more pics clm, I can't get enough of these little furballs :lovestruck: . How big will they get ie, weight?

clm
July 6th, 2007, 10:53 PM
They're tough to keep still enough to get the pics :laughing: I don't know how light or dark either pup is going to grow into. Our first 2 dogs were much like Baxter and both ended up with nice dark saddles. Bentley is the darkest pup I've had so it'll be interesting to see if that means he'll be a darker adult.
Yes Bentley is still trying to rule the roost, but Baxter can still run over him :laughing:
I think Baxter is going to be taller than Bentley but Bentley will be stockier. Both should end up around 60lbs.
Hubby is currently brushing the days playtime out of Baxter's coat :laughing:

Cindy

Frenchy
July 6th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Keep posting more pics clm, I can't get enough of these little furballs :lovestruck: . How big will they get ie, weight?

LP , there's one up for adoption on petfinder ;)

clm
July 6th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Lukka'sma, thanks for the comment on the yard. It's actually looking a little crispy right now thanks to the dry weather.:mad: At least the pond is still wet :laughing:

Cindy

Smiley14
July 7th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Ah! I just love those fluff balls so much!!! More pictures are always welcome!! LOL! Their coloring is just GORGEOUS! :lovestruck:

rainbow
July 7th, 2007, 02:48 AM
I am so in love with these two little guys. :cloud9:

angeldogs
July 7th, 2007, 12:46 PM
They are soo cute.thanks for the pics.but need a few hundred more would be good.:D

chico2
July 7th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Maybe one day,I'll go and look for these little guys in Mississauga(my youngest son lives there) and dog-nap them:laughing:
Don't worry,just kidding,I could never handle 2 puppies and 3 cats:cat: :dog:
We just need at least another 99 pics,ok!!