Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello!

mysticalpixel
July 6th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Hi all,
I am new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Northern California (mountains not beach). My pet family includes my (just adopted) Boxer Daisy, my cat Boo, a Leopard Gecko named Carlisle and 7 frogs who are all just as loved but take too much time to name (and how many of you really care anyway, right?)
Mostly here to lurk, but am finding the advice you all have fantastic!
Thanks!

Jim Hall
July 6th, 2007, 03:55 PM
hi there i am a newbie to this board too its great
I used to own a boxer a long time ago she was a terrific dog but an escape artist the cops would find her roaming in the woods feed her jelly donuts and call us to pick her up at the station

hazelrunpack
July 6th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Welcome to the board, mysticalpixel!

I think we'd love to see pics of all of your buddies--frogs included! :D Along with all of their names! I love frogs and toads. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 6th, 2007, 09:00 PM
7 frogs who are all just as loved but take too much time to name (and how many of you really care anyway, right?)

Awww , I can see you don't know us really well ! I am quite interested to find out how you can find 7 names for frogs :laughing:

mysticalpixel
July 7th, 2007, 01:25 AM
LOL, I have been going alphabetically: The frogs are Albert (my Whites), Bertha (pac man) then came Carlisle the gecko, then Darwin (red eyed tree frog) and last but not least Elphie, Flo, Gertie and Hermit (green tree frogs). My boyfriend told me he was starting to think I was a crazy frog lady (as opposed to a crazy cat lady) so I 've been refraining from buying any more froggies.
I just might have to take out the camera and do a photo shoot with the whole menagerie, since you asked. ;)

rainbow
July 7th, 2007, 03:05 AM
Oh, please do.....we love pics of all pets, furry or not. :lovestruck: And, welcome to the forum......I love your frog naming system. :D