Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Xna, new here!!!

chrisxna
July 5th, 2007, 03:18 PM
hi, my name is xna, located in San Gabriel, CA~i just randomly see this page and i find it very interesting, i hope i can get some dog buddies friends here~ nice to meet you all@@@ i have 2 Siberian huskies, MY boy is Healthy, born in 03/24/06,I have it since a baby, gray and white, super active, love to go to dog park and social with other dogs. He learns trick fast. Healthy and I won the Grand Prize of Lookalike contest in Petsmart~ Recently i just adopt another siberian husky from CA pasadena shelter, i named it Nana, she is black and white, beautiful "paint face", that's what ppl in dog park call her~ whenever she see ppl, she will go lay down, legs face up and hope u can give her a hug, she get jealous always and that's what i need to start teach her now, but overall, they are really super friendly dog, and i love them very much~

marko
July 5th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Welcome to the forums xna!

Marko

chrisxna
July 5th, 2007, 05:23 PM
my little babies pics

lilmegshepherds
July 5th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the forum

Beautiful dogs

chrisxna
July 5th, 2007, 05:46 PM
hello Marko and lilmegshepherds~ nice to meet you~:dog:

pags
July 5th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Nana is beautiful! :love: Welcome to the forum!

hazelrunpack
July 5th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Gorgeous dogs, xna! Cute puppy pic, too! :cloud9:

Welcome to the board!

chrisxna
July 5th, 2007, 09:58 PM
thx and nice to meet you, pags and hazelrunpack~:lovestruck:

rainbow
July 6th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. I have a Siberian Husky as well (he's my third one) and I absolutley love the breed. :cloud9: Nana's markings are gorgeous. :lovestruck:

chrisxna
July 6th, 2007, 07:15 PM
nice to meet you, rainbow~ i don't know there are so many ppl w/ huskies here~ that's great@@:lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 6th, 2007, 08:34 PM
omg love the puppy pic ! :cloud9: And their blues eyes , wow. Both are stunning, you will have to have a thread for them in the photo forum ! :pray:

chrisxna
July 7th, 2007, 03:50 PM
nice to meet you Frenchy, i am sure i gonna post some pics in the photo forum~~

rainbow
July 7th, 2007, 04:05 PM
WOO HOO :highfive: .....really looking forward to the pics. :lovestruck:

chrisxna
July 7th, 2007, 04:09 PM
yaya, i took a lot of pics of my huskies, they are sooooooo cute@@@@:dog:

rainbow
July 7th, 2007, 04:57 PM
When are you posting them in the photo forum? :)

chrisxna
July 7th, 2007, 04:59 PM
now i am not at home, so when i get home i will post more funny pics of my huskies~ u can post some too~~:crazy:

rainbow
July 7th, 2007, 06:33 PM
I don't have a digicam. :sad: But, I do have a pic of Logan when he was about 9 weeks old that a friend took.....

chrisxna
July 9th, 2007, 01:18 PM
IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!:crazy:
IT JUST LOOK LIKE MY HEALTHY WHEN HE IS YOUNG~~~~~:lovestruck: