Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I thought I would say Hello!

fragglerock 1
July 4th, 2007, 04:01 PM
:dog: :cat: I just joined up to this site and so I thought I would say a little Hello. I actually found this while I was on the BOB-FM site, as I wanted to find out more about the Big Sky Ranch event going on this weekend. I love anything to do with the Outdoors and Animals.

(just a little Blurb) I even stopped the Traffic in Both Directions on Conroy Road one day a few years back., I noticed a family of Ducks attempting to cross the road, and I sure wanted to make sure that they would get home safely, I stopped, got out and Safely proceeded to stop the traffic so that the Ducks could get home safely. and that got me a few honks of support/Thanks. which felt nice inside:D .

I do whatever I can to help animals to the best of my ability and have rescued many pigeons, and a couple of Squirells. my Favourite animal of the wild, has to be the Groundhog.! I was even able to pet one once.!they are cute!! but everywhere they go to try and live, we(in our infinite wisdom)have to build on their home. :mad:

Let's see... what else to say.. I'm not really sure other than I like this site, I think it's a great idea.!!
Cheers,!!
Art

luckypenny
July 4th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Hello and welcome fragglerock 1 :) . Good for you for helping those ducks (and even better for them). I know about groundhogs. We've had one living under our shed for the past 8 years. We've managed to fence the shed in a way that our dogs can not disturb him and he has an exit from behind that our pooches don't have access to. I think it's a shame too, that our neighbors do everything they can to rid their yards of groundhogs and rabbits :sad: . They really are no trouble to us and it's a pleasure to share our yard with him :) .

mummummum
July 4th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Welcome Fraggle (hahahaha ~ my baby brother watched Fraggle Rock) ~ if you don't have a pet you NEED one !!!!!!

Frenchy
July 4th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Welcome to pets.ca !

hazelrunpack
July 4th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Welcome to the forums, fragglerock! I'd love to see pics of your furbabies if you have some to share. :o In fact I'll bet most everyone would love to see them... We have a passion for pictures on this board! :D

filox
July 4th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Welcome....

Good to have you here. Do you have dogs or other pets.... love to hear about them...

Cheers.

rainbow
July 5th, 2007, 01:02 AM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pics of your furkids. :dog: :cat: :cat: :cat:

lilmegshepherds
July 5th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Welcome to the forum

You stopped traffic and no one tried to run you over? Lucky you and a massive thank you.

I have driven that area fo Ottawa many times and I find some {not all some} drivers very impatient!