Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Be careful when you purchase a pet on web

Sonia1971
July 4th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Hello everyone! I just want to tell you a true story...In february 2007, i'm looking for buy a puppy. I'm looking on different website and my daughter find a puppy on ******. I proceed for make a reservation with my credit card. The person who's in charge call me for explain she can NOT proceed without i send my signature by fax. I said..ok forget it i don't want to send my signature by fax. So, she supposed to cancelled it. During th week end i'm going in quebec and i buy a puppy for my daughter (she's loveable!!!). When i'm coming back a few day later... i check my credit card statement and i see the store take 100$ on my credit card !!! I call them and she say ok i will refund you this week (in February) but after many email and calls i NEVER see my refund. And now she's always on the road and she can't take my call etc...so i lost one hundred dollars with this company and it's really bad for me but i hope that story prevent everybody to really be careful before you give your credit card!!!

growler~GateKeeper
July 4th, 2007, 04:58 PM
:sorry: so got taken in by :evil: people

check with the credit card company to see if they can help you with a reversal of the charge :pray: :fingerscr

never give your card info to those you don't know or are suspicious about

you can always check w/ the Better Business Bureau re status of company ie any complaints & see if they can offer more sugestions re credit refund

good luck

BMDLuver
July 4th, 2007, 06:53 PM
All you have to do is report the charge to your credit card company as fraudulent and the person has to show a valid transaction. In the interim, your funds are returned to you during the investigation process.