Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stuck!

Smiley14
July 4th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Hehe, was eating a sandwich from Wendy's from Lunch while sitting on my bed and emailing on my laptop. (Lazy day, LOL!) The bag proved too irresistible for Billy and he had to investigate. :laughing: Silly kitty!

JanM
July 4th, 2007, 02:46 PM
ever cute! It's amazing how kitties love bags - and to be able to catch this so well...

Smiley14
July 4th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Oh dear, no this was not staged. I had just downloaded some b-day pics onto my computer about 10 minutes earlier, so still had the camera sitting next to me. Started eating and then Billy had to come investigate. I couldn't stop laughing and grabbed the camera to snatch a few pictures! But then had to quickly throw it down and rescue him as he almost backed off the bed and fell! I pulled it off his head and he caught himself just in time. Silly kitty! :laughing:

rainbow
July 4th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Hee hee......very cute pics and I love the second one. Timing is everything. :D

hazelrunpack
July 4th, 2007, 11:29 PM
I gotta agree with rainbow--your timing is impeccable, Smiley! :D :thumbs up

Poor Billy! Think the experience cured him of his fast-food habit? :laughing:

Smiley14
July 5th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks guys!!!! When he was a kitten, he got his head stuck in a canning jar. Woke us up in the middle of the night with the banging, trying to pull his head free. :laughing: I haven't seen him get his head stuck like that since he was a kitten. Made him look so young again! :lovestruck:

TeriM
July 5th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Hehe, kitties and paper bags :cloud9: . Cute pics :) .