Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

YY Takes My Chair, I mean Her Chair

CyberKitten
July 4th, 2007, 01:19 PM
hmmm... and you thought this was YOUR chair" - and then she meows as only an intelligent Siamese with too much confidence can, lol

(I could not resists uploading this one -on a short break)

marko
July 4th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Beautiful shot CK!

If I might make one suggestion it would be to try the same shot using window light with NO flash - That will get rid of the redeye.

Still - a beautiful YY U have:highfive:

best!

Marko

CyberKitten
July 4th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Thanks Marko! I always seem to have trouble with Redeye and I know I have a few editors that are supposed to help in taking it out but I rarely have the patience or time to do that, One of these days, I'll gather up all my pix with Red eye and do that - maybe, lol

She has such beautiful blue eyes that I hate to see red eye ruin the picture. Oh well - one of these days, I'll take a photography course (Suuuure, lol)

Smiley14
July 4th, 2007, 02:07 PM
LOL! Now that's a look that says, "MY chair!" Hehe, too cute! :laughing:

JanM
July 4th, 2007, 02:45 PM
I dare you to, she says - just try to make me get off my chair :laughing: :laughing: beautiful shot!

growler~GateKeeper
July 4th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Cyberkitten she so beautiful:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

I want a meezer:yell::sad:

My :queen: Mischief :cat: a calico siamese cross passed a few years ago & Yes she earned & lived up to that name right to the end ;)
Missy was long, lean & loud, no blue eyes but pointed except her feet she kept those meticulously clean:laughing: (lil OCD there)

This pic was taken shortly after I got Cally the 6yr old :dog: notice how she has his blanket & he's laying on the towel :D Perhaps chair/blanket stealing is something we should petition to put in the breed description :D

rainbow
July 4th, 2007, 06:59 PM
LOL! Now that's a look that says, "MY chair!" Hehe, too cute! :laughing:

I agree...."this is my chair and what are you going to do about it?" :D

Frenchy
July 4th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Oh but I like the red eyes , makes it more :evil: go get your own chair ! :cat:

TeriM
July 5th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Awww, gotta love the siamese expressions :cloud9: . I used to have one and totally miss him still.

CyberKitten
July 5th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Growler, your kitty was very cute. I am so sorry for your loss!! The other kitty is adorable too!

I actually think YY may also be thinking "NOT that &^%$ camera again! I wish she'd get out of my face with that and if she thinks I am smiling for her, she has another thought coming. Maybe the Sphynx Girls love mugging for the camera but I's a serious meezer and I've got a reputation to maintain! And this IS MY CHAIR!" ;)

growler~GateKeeper
July 6th, 2007, 12:54 AM
I actually think YY may also be thinking "NOT that &^%$ camera again! I wish she'd get out of my face with that and if she thinks I am smiling for her, she has another thought coming.

:laughing: Mischief loved posing (literally) for the camera, Duffy's like "again???, if I must <sigh>"

chsemi
July 6th, 2007, 01:25 AM
:thumbs up Great shot....wow:lovestruck:

chico2
July 11th, 2007, 04:12 PM
CK,how did I miss YY,she's adorable,just beautiful:lovestruck:
I have the same problem with my cats,whether it's indoors our out:laughing:

Jim Hall
July 11th, 2007, 05:22 PM
my long ago passed siamese blochead had a fav spot on the couch when someone would sit there he would come up an put his paw on your leg
if you didnt move the claws would start to come out beleive me you ended up moving

Ritty
July 18th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Siamese cats sure know what they want. My kitten, Belle (4 months) is a big snuggler and when she wants on your lap then she gets on. lol She hasn't really claimed any furniture, but she does like her bed!

I have some pictures..but I'm pretty sure she is getting sick of me following her around with the camera. lol

This is her in the middle of cleaning... haha shes not too happy with mommy. And of course sleeping, something she does best. lol

chico2
July 18th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Ritty what a beautiful little girl:lovestruck: A friend of mine has 5 cats,4 of them Siamese like yours,one is 19yrs old and still bossing the others around:laughing:

Ritty
July 18th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Haha I don't doubt it! I believe that Siamese cats are born bossy, and it only gets worst with age. My roomate has Belle's sister, Dixie (who is a Blue Point) and another Siamese, who is 12 yrs old. He is our grumpy old man, but we still love him.