Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More dogs

coppperbelle
July 2nd, 2007, 04:24 PM
Of course we knew it was going to happen as it does every year. We got another call today for a 3 year old female that was scheduled for euthanasia. She is safe but we need a foster home and I don't think any are available at the moment as last week was busy. :sad: There are a couple of beautiful goldens that are currently in foster care waiting for their new forever home. These are great dogs that have been dumped.
It is just so heartbreaking because if we had more foster homes we could help more dogs.

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2007, 04:31 PM
Don't worry, we'll figure out something. :goodvibes:

Of course, if anyone reads this post and wants to help ..... :thumbs up it would make this rescue a lot easier.

rainbow
July 2nd, 2007, 05:14 PM
Sending lots of good wishes for some much needed foster help. :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

TMac
July 4th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Copperbelle, didn't Charleydog post recently for a friend looking to rescue a female golden less than five years of age? I wonder if that person is still interested!! Fingers crossed!! :fingerscr :fingerscr :pray:

Frenchy
July 4th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Copperbelle, didn't Charleydog post recently for a friend looking to rescue a female golden less than five years of age? I wonder if that person is still interested!! Fingers crossed!! :fingerscr :fingerscr :pray:

I gave her my e-mail adress but never heard back.

We are not getting the 2 dogs we were suppose to. One got adopted and the other one got into another rescue. If anyone is interested in adopting , pm me , I know the other rescue. The important thing is these dogs are safe now.

coppperbelle
July 5th, 2007, 05:53 AM
The 3 year old was adopted before we could get her. Hopefully it is a loving home and not a puppy mill that she is going to. The 8 year old was placed with another rescue group because we couldn't get him into a foster home fast enough.

TMac
July 5th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Oh, I'm glad they're safe now! I love it when they get adopted so fast that they can go straight to their forever home! I hope the 8 year old finds one too! :pray: