Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hunter's Canada Day with some friends

Hunter's_owner
July 1st, 2007, 05:23 PM
Here are some beagley pics and a Golden for Frenchy:)

The first on the left is Cassie's mom Katie. On the right is Cassie's sister Lucy. The bottom picture is Cassie's other sister Molly with Katie there as well.

Hunter's_owner
July 1st, 2007, 05:26 PM
The first pic on the left is Cassie's brother Jack. The golden is my Uncle's Golden Devon.

Hunter's_owner
July 1st, 2007, 05:50 PM
Now for some action shots:)

The first is the only shot of all the dogs that I could get:o
The second is all the dogs except Hunter and the third is of the beagles-Jack, Lucy and Katie.

Cassie didn't go with us for this trip, so she is missing from all the pics:eek:

Hunter's_owner
July 1st, 2007, 05:53 PM
Here are some more...

Hunter's_owner
July 1st, 2007, 05:55 PM
And more:o

Hunter's_owner
July 1st, 2007, 05:57 PM
Last 3 I promise:D

Hunter's_owner
July 1st, 2007, 06:15 PM
Okay, I lied, I wanted to add this one in of Hunter:o

luckypenny
July 1st, 2007, 06:51 PM
A family reunion! They're all too cute. I love seeing a bunch of dogs play together. I'm glad you posted one of Hunter too :cloud9: . I have a thing for Black Labs :lovestruck: :D

Hunter's_owner
July 1st, 2007, 07:22 PM
Yes, I figured you did:D

Hunter is in one of the group shots too, he kinda blends into the background though.

So hard to get a shot of all of them:rolleyes:

Crestedcrazy
July 1st, 2007, 09:34 PM
wow lots of family and friends what fun they all looked like they were having!

breeze
July 1st, 2007, 09:52 PM
so much fun, fun, fun glad everyone and everydoggie had a good time the pictures are great. and what beautiful senery everything looks sooooo green and spacious :thumbs up :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 1st, 2007, 10:14 PM
Awwww thanks HO ! So dreamy , Beagles and golden and lab.... but where was my Cassie ? :yell: The Beagles are soo cute together ! :cloud9:

Dracko
July 2nd, 2007, 01:16 AM
Funny to see the Golden with all the others. Looks so BIG in comparision. :)

rainbow
July 2nd, 2007, 01:35 AM
WOW....beagle heaven. :lovestruck: I love all the action shots. :cloud9: That's a great pic of Hunter and Devon is such a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

chico2
July 2nd, 2007, 07:30 AM
It's great to see soooo many doggies having fun,great pictures!!

Hunter's_owner
July 2nd, 2007, 09:24 AM
so much fun, fun, fun glad everyone and everydoggie had a good time the pictures are great. and what beautiful senery everything looks sooooo green and spacious :thumbs up :lovestruck:

Yeah it is my Uncle's garden, and it is so perfect, you would never believe that there has always been more than 5 dogs living there.

Hunter's_owner
July 2nd, 2007, 09:25 AM
Awwww thanks HO ! So dreamy , Beagles and golden and lab.... but where was my Cassie ? :yell: The Beagles are soo cute together ! :cloud9:

We brought Hunter up to get a bath, my Uncle has a great doggie bathtub place in his basement, so we left Cassie home:sad:

Hunter's_owner
July 2nd, 2007, 09:26 AM
Funny to see the Golden with all the others. Looks so BIG in comparision. :)

Yes, and she isn't even a big Golden, Hunter is much bigger than her.:eek:

Hunter's_owner
July 2nd, 2007, 09:28 AM
WOW....beagle heaven. :lovestruck: I love all the action shots. :cloud9: That's a great pic of Hunter and Devon is such a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

That pic of Hunter was taken at my parent's house, I just wanted to add it in, it was taken before we went up there.

Devon is actually a girl:o She is very pretty. SHe has always been a show dog, which is why I haven't had many pics of her. Because she used to go into heat, it would drive Hunter crazy when he was around her, even though he is neutered. Now she is spayed and her show career is over, which was a great career btw, so her and Hunter can play all the time now.:thumbs up

Hunter's_owner
July 2nd, 2007, 09:30 AM
It's great to see soooo many doggies having fun,great pictures!!

Thanks Chico:thumbs up

rainbow
July 2nd, 2007, 06:37 PM
Devon is actually a girl

Oooops.....sorry. :o The only "Devon" I know is a guy that used to live down the road. :D Well, I'm not surprised that she was a show dog as she really is gorgeous. :lovestruck:

Hunter's_owner
July 2nd, 2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah most people think it is a boy, since she has a "boy's" name:)
But I have heard of it being a unisex name, and since it has been her name, I can't imagine it being anything other than that:shrug:

She really is beautiful eh?:lovestruck:

rainbow
July 2nd, 2007, 07:03 PM
I can certainly see it being a unisex name but for a girl I would spell it Devonne....it looks more feminine that way and a very pretty name IMO. :o

Smiley14
July 2nd, 2007, 10:12 PM
Oh, those are awesome action shots!!! Looks like you had a GREAT holiday!!!! What a gorgeous yard for all those dogs to run around in!!! And that is a lot of dogs too!! Wow! LOL! Soooo cool!!!! :lovestruck:

Hunter's_owner
July 3rd, 2007, 06:08 AM

Rainbow, you are right, that is a nice way to spell it!

clm
July 3rd, 2007, 08:28 AM
Nothing better than a pack of puppies romping around. The pic of the golden lying down with the beagles around him is too funny, they're as tall as the golden when he's lying down :laughing:

Cindy

Hunter's_owner
July 5th, 2007, 07:45 AM
I agree clm. :)
I look at those pics anytime at all and it makes me smile:cloud9:

TeriM
July 5th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Great pics HO, there is definately some strong family genes in those beagles and I love the pic of Hunter hanging out in the shade :cloud9: .

Hunter's_owner
July 6th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Thanks TeriM:)
Yeah I love those beagles, I almost wish I could take more of them:laughing: