Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

English Setter missing in Australia for 4 years

goldengal
June 30th, 2007, 09:17 AM
I read the heartbreaking story of how this beautiful dog went missing from a secure verandah exactly 4 years ago, and his owner has never given up searching for him - even mortgaging her house due to the expense involved. It is in Australia, but perhaps members have friends or relatives in Australia who could pass the word around. If Beau was taken to be a stud dog, someone might recognize that a breeder acquired a stud suddenly 4 years ago.

www.findingbeau.com

Pat

shirley1011
July 1st, 2007, 09:43 AM
Wow! that is a heartbreaker and I truly know what they are going thru.

I have met a couple of wonderful folks from petloss.com from Australia
and I will forward the web site to them and perhaps they can forward
it on to others to keep many eyes open for this family.

goldengal
July 1st, 2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks, Shirley. How wonderful that you try to help others during your search. Keeping fingers and paws crossed here for the return of your beloved pet.

Pat and Montana

gomez
July 2nd, 2007, 10:34 PM
I have seen this here, the owner of Beau is actually a member on an Australian dog forum which I read... it's been on tv here - the net is cast far and wide across Australia!

hazelrunpack
July 2nd, 2007, 11:17 PM
I hope they find him! :fingerscr I know it would about kill me to have one of mine gone like that! :sad:

Finding_Beau
July 7th, 2007, 06:20 AM
When I read the title of this thread, I cried, not because I have given up hope of finding my boy, Beau, because of the kindness of Goldengal. If only there were more humans in this world like Goldengal.

Shirley, I appreciate very much your forwarding my website to Pet Loss in Australia. I have not heard from them yet. Pamela Adams spoke to Beau in April 2006 and Beau is alive. I do not need a psychic to tell me this. I emailed Pet Loss in Australia today to exchange website links.

I wish to thank all of you, especially Goldengal because this thread would not exist if it was not for her, with all my heart and I assure you I will let you know when I find Beau.

With the best of wishes
Susan

chico2
July 7th, 2007, 08:12 AM
WOW,what an incredibly sad story,but at the same time very uplifting.
The determination,courage and still optimistic spirit of all involved is amazing.
Reading about beautiful Beau,I can certainly understand..or for that matter any missing dog:sad:

goldengal
July 7th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Hi Susan ..... I had just logged on to see if they was any word on Shirley's Sable, and saw that you had posted here. I hope both you and Shirley are soon reunited with your beloved pets - as well as everyone else who is searching for their furry friends.

Surely, the power of the Internet will help. Take care.

Pat